Anyone else spot this?

easrsa.png.d8844350296708ac9e08b8f0127f30ed.png

Johnny Silverhand's tat matches the Porsche decal in the game. Now the lore tells us he drove a Porsche so I am wondering now if the car will be in the game. Like as V, maybe we will have to track it down, maybe repair it or something.  

Where is this car featured?

I did see something about this mentioned on Twitter. Someone had pointed it out on there and people were saying it came from from last year. I can't find the footage of the car though. Maybe we weren't meant to see this? Or maybe it is just a fun visual easter egg for us to spot?

I saw a meme floating around about Silverhand being a car and I didn't get what it meant, now I do. They were making a Knight Rider reference and joke. lol Either way, that is just a decal right? Not actually on a Porsche? 

This was shown in either 2019 and 2018. I know they recently retweeted it. I am shocked no one else caught onto it right away. No more people seem to know about it though. I don't know what it means for him or his car but still pretty cool. 

9 minutes ago, FearBoz said:

This was shown in either 2019 and 2018. I know they recently retweeted it. I am shocked no one else caught onto it right away. No more people seem to know about it though. I don't know what it means for him or his car but still pretty cool. 

It was from late last year. It was in a clip, you are right. I am sure there is a meaning behind it but hell if any of us will know prior to playing the game.

I know we can have tattoos in the game so maybe we will have the option to do this on V but with other car make decals. Like if we really like a car, we can get it tatted on us. Would be pretty cool.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, Neon said:

I know we can have tattoos in the game so maybe we will have the option to do this on V but with other car make decals. Like if we really like a car, we can get it tatted on us. Would be pretty cool.

I don't know all the car makes, models, etc. in the game. I haven't looked that much into it but if the design looks good, they probably will have them available as tattoos. 

I only know about it because I saw a screen shot of an argument over it on Twitter lol

I don't know if this means his car will be in the game or not but I am assuming it will be in some fashion. 

Yeah I noticed it but never gave it much thought. Just assumed he really liked his car. Given that the decal or car logo is in the game it is safe to assume the car is in the came right?

On 10/19/2020 at 11:23 PM, spaceb0und said:

I don't know all the car makes, models, etc. in the game. I haven't looked that much into it but if the design looks good, they probably will have them available as tattoos. 

You think? Some of the car names, brands, and models seem pretty cool. I wouldn't mind doing this on my V. Getting a logo somewhere.