How is blood going to be handled?

I noticed in a lot of what has been shown, there has been minimal cases of blood looking or feeling realistic in the game. Like there is no splattering effects or anything of the sort. Is this how the entire game is going to be?

I don't know if you remember this from other games but they tend to tone the blood and gore down when they are show-casing it at events and such. I wouldn't worry about the details. I am sure they will be realistic to the human body as possible in the game.

11 minutes ago, CyberDemon said:

I don't know if you remember this from other games but they tend to tone the blood and gore down when they are show-casing it at events and such. I wouldn't worry about the details. I am sure they will be realistic to the human body as possible in the game.

They did this with RDR2 I think. I do remember someone asking about it and them mentioned that things are toned down for the sake of presentation. Like a lot of these public events have children at them and it is hard to avoid them seeing things in many cases.

22 minutes ago, FearBoz said:

I would imagine it will be like most other games. Because graphics have gotten so good, a lot of games have to be toned down and toned back when presenting to the general public like mentioned because of ratings. 

That is what I heard. I never given it much thought. I just assumed they purposely avoided showing it because of the rating guidelines. I had no idea they actually toned it down but it makes sense they would in order to showcase more of the game.

On 10/14/2020 at 4:40 PM, Tanykome said:

The game is going to be violent and filled with gore when it needs to be represented. Like others have mentioned, it will more than likely just toned down a bit. 

You mean was toned down, right? 

I never realized they did this kind of stuff but I have never been one to watch presentations like E3 or anything of the sort. So maybe it was just an oversight on my part.