Has any music from the game been released?

Just curious. I only heard basic songs we already know in the commercials and fan made stuff. I haven't seen of anything or heard any music that is exclusive tot he game. I would like to hear some of the music though if possible. 

I will be honest with you guys, I don't know a single one of these artists. LOL I guess that will make it better to experience their music because I have no idea what to expect! As for the OP... No, nothing has been released. I mean you can check under some of these artists but I doubt they are allowed to showcase the music until the game is released. 

On 10/12/2020 at 9:26 PM, Jaysun said:

I will be honest with you guys, I don't know a single one of these artists. LOL I guess that will make it better to experience their music because I have no idea what to expect! As for the OP... No, nothing has been released. I mean you can check under some of these artists but I doubt they are allowed to showcase the music until the game is released. 

I know a few of the names but never actually heard the music. I listen to a very narrow niche so a lot of the popular names of today go right over my head. I am fine with it thought cause most mainstream music, I find it sounds awful. I hope it is not the case for this game's soundtrack. 

• Like 1

I am assuming that the music they used in the trailers and previews will be in the game. One of them can be heard at the intro of the Special Russian Edition on their YouTube channel. That Rocky fella's track. So yeah, you can pretty much get an idea of the music you will be hearing by looking up the artists mentioned in the video above.

16 minutes ago, CyberDemon said:

I am assuming that the music they used in the trailers and previews will be in the game. One of them can be heard at the intro of the Special Russian Edition on their YouTube channel. That Rocky fella's track. So yeah, you can pretty much get an idea of the music you will be hearing by looking up the artists mentioned in the video above.

I know some of the artists and I am familiar with their work. I think that the tracks in the game, for the most part, were made specifically for the game though. So these artists have songs that aren't even out yet that will be featured in the game.

On 10/18/2020 at 12:48 AM, KyleZ said:

If you skim over the YouTube channel, you will hear some of the music that is in the game. They feature it in a lot of their videos. Not all the tracks are being used but you can hear some of what will be in the game.

I didn't even think of that. I think you are right. They already showcased a number of tracks on the Youtube channel. Going to go looking into this more now.