Cyberpunk 2077 inspired gaming mouse?

So I spotted this mouse, it is by Logitech. There is no branding but it is clearly marketed at fans of the game. It went on the market back in August I think and sold out pretty darn fast. I have not seen it come back since. Do you think the coloring is pulling from Cyberpunk 2077 and it helped them make sales? I mean, $129 is a bit much for such a basic mouse. 

You can see it here: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/limited-editions.html

It is sold out right now. 

I mean I can see why some people would consider it to be inspired by the game but the name doesn't really imply it. Like if they called it Cyber something, sure but it is called Pixel. So yeah, to me, it is just a yellow overpriced mouse. 

• Like 1

I don't think this has to do with the game. Like to me, it just seems like a coincidence. If they really wanted to, they probably could team up with them and get a licensed mouse going. 

That mouse is ugly. Maybe it is just me but the bright yellow all over everything just don't look good. I am just as much a fan of the game as the next guy but people overusing the yellow, bleh. I would have rathered them us neon blue or green. 

• Like 1
On 10/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, Kip said:

I mean I can see why some people would consider it to be inspired by the game but the name doesn't really imply it. Like if they called it Cyber something, sure but it is called Pixel. So yeah, to me, it is just a yellow overpriced mouse. 

Exactly. They could have used the coloring to boost sales but if they really wanted to be associated with the game, they would have been so my guess is the same. It is just an ugly yellow mouse people will buy just because of the price tag. 

• Like 1

I think the color is fine, the design is not that great though. Like bright colors like this never really look good on planer styles of mice or keyboards for that manner. It reminds me of the late 90's and early 2000's, nothing futuristic about it.