Has there been any console footage yet?

I noticed that as we are getting closer to the game's release, they have only been showing us footage of the game being played on PC. I have yet to see any of it being tested or played on the Xbox One or the PS.

If I am not mistaken, the WItcher 3 didn't have any console footage up until a week before its release so I am guessing we will see it in a month or so. No worries. They know what they are doing. 

Nope. A friend of mine brought this up. I am shocked they haven't shown anything considering they will be getting a huge part of their sales from console owners. Maybe it is about marketing, who knows.

If I had to guess, we will see some in late October. Not something to worry about. They are probably just focusing on other things to have the game ready.

Not that I know of but I haven't looks. Based on your answers, I would guess not. They will show some I am sure, just give it time. They know they have sales locked in so they are not really concerned about something like this. They just want to make sure the game is done and ready for the November release. 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:35 PM, MarcKoi said:

If I am not mistaken, the WItcher 3 didn't have any console footage up until a week before its release so I am guessing we will see it in a month or so. No worries. They know what they are doing. 

This is right. I was going to mention this. The game itself looks best on PC so they will show it on PC. Until the game is out for next gen with the upgrades for graphics and what not, the PC game will be the one they showcase 95% of the time.

• Like 1

If I had to guess, we will probably get something next week or the following week after. Like Cripto said, we have only a month to go so crunch time is upon them. They will get it out to us when they can. 

I feel like they will be showcasing the game a lot more once they are able to have it released for next gen consoles. The ones coming out this year were likely planned because there was going to be a delay on the next gen consoles release dates. They didn't know if they were releasing them this year or not for several months. 

If I am not mistaken, I saw them respond to someone on Twitter about this very question saying it will be coming soon. I can't find it though. They do so many dang replies to people but I love that they do.

On 10/21/2020 at 1:33 AM, SickVic said:

If I am not mistaken, I saw them respond to someone on Twitter about this very question saying it will be coming soon. I can't find it though. They do so many dang replies to people but I love that they do.

Same. I think I know what you are talking about. We will see news on it soon, I am sure of it. I am not too worried as I decided to get the game on PC anyways. 

• Like 1