When will the official release time be?

I know the date is November 19th, but what time will it be available? I can't seem to find a clear answer. Like will the game be available at midnight on the 19th in Poland and whatever the time is for everyone else at that point or?

I think the digital version will be available for a complete download on the 17th so the game will be installed and ready to go, baring any minor patches when it does officially release. As for the time I think it depends on if you go digital or physical. Physical copies will be available at Midnight in your area from places like GameStop.

Digital though, I am not entirely sure if they are doing midnight for each area so people will have it at different times or what.

22 hours ago, Bomberman86 said:

12AM UTC-5 is the official time. I am in the EST zone so it will be released at 7PM on November 18th. Just check and see what time it would be for your area according to the UTC-5 time zone.

So they are doing it according to their own TZ then. This is interesting. I had no idea about this. So I can essentially be playing it sooner than I thought. I might need to get the 18th off from work now though. 

• Like 1

I don't know if that is accurate or not? Is that from the official game's website or is that one of those speculation countdown websites? I am just used to games coming out at midnight. I never knew of one to come out before or after it.

23 hours ago, Crabby said:

I don't know if that is accurate or not? Is that from the official game's website or is that one of those speculation countdown websites? I am just used to games coming out at midnight. I never knew of one to come out before or after it.

This is what I was thinking. I have never heard of a game being released before the actual date but I could be wrong. I have also always went with physical copies when it came to console gaming so maybe it will be different for the digital release, no idea.

• Like 1

Just assume it will be November 19th at 12AM in your area. You will be able to download the game in advance if you get the digital version. Just avoid stuff online in case it does drop sooner than you prepared for. 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:16 PM, GBlack said:

Just assume it will be November 19th at 12AM in your area. You will be able to download the game in advance if you get the digital version. Just avoid stuff online in case it does drop sooner than you prepared for. 

This seems to be the best approach. Maybe we will have a more clear indicator the close to the time the game is going to be set for release but for people trying to take off work in advance, it kind of screwed you up. 

• Like 1

I know it has only been 2 days, but anyone see anything on it yet? I wanna know if I need to take time off work or not. I like to plan ahead for big game releases like this and I can't wait much longer or I will be scheduled to work.