New Commercial!

This was posted yesterday. I only just now saw the commercial.

I have to say that Keanu looks like he had fun with this one.

Also, I am not really a fan of them using Billie Elish for it. Doesn't fit well given the context of the song.

• Like 2

I saw it the other day when it was published. Love the vibe of it. Keanu did a great job in it and I am sure all his fan boys loved it. I don't think the song is too out of place because they did edit it and only used the part where she says "I'm the bad guy".

I like the only notion of what makes someone a criminal is getting caught. So effectively, if you are a good criminal, you aren't a criminal at all. That is how corrupt the streets are.

22 hours ago, Helixblood said:

I like the comments I am seeing about them making Johnny Silverhand a real life character. LOL I mean if they ever decided to do a movie, Keanu would obviously play the role perfectly.

I saw some memes popping up from it already as well. The internet loves their Keanu. I don't know if they would do a movie but yeah, he is perfect for it since he has already been in several movies and has over 30 years acting experience.

I think they will end up doing one or two more commercials for the game before it releases. Like this is the bad guy angle. Being a criminal. Might do one about fighting the system and the government next.

I like the message of it. Like they want you to be up to all sorts while playing the game and making it as fun as you want. Like play how you want and so long as you don't get caught, nothing is off the table.

I don't understand using this song either. It isn't even popular anymore. I was never a fan of it to begin with. I know she is loved by a lot of people so I get using her music but eh. Either way, the commercial was solid.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:49 PM, Skellix said:

I think they will end up doing one or two more commercials for the game before it releases. Like this is the bad guy angle. Being a criminal. Might do one about fighting the system and the government next.

I am sure they will have at least one more. We are a month and a half or so out from release so they will probably launch another one at the beginning of November and then maybe one after that for the holiday season.

• Like 1

I only just saw this yesterday. Been rather busy the last week or so. Glad it is October finally. As for my thoughts, I think it is great! They showed a bit more of the game here if you look closely. The new car looks slick too. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, CyberDemon said:

I only just saw this yesterday. Been rather busy the last week or so. Glad it is October finally. As for my thoughts, I think it is great! They showed a bit more of the game here if you look closely. The new car looks slick too. 

I didn't notice some of the stuff like the new car at first. They haven't shown us that one yet. I think if you slow it down, you can see more. Might do that now just to get a better look at it. The thing moves so damn fast. 

• Like 1

Gotta love how Keanu is trying not the smile the entire time. I can bet you he loved working on this project. Gotta be refreshing to move away from Hollywood and get into gaming like this.

• Like 1
On 10/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, Twizted said:

Gotta love how Keanu is trying not the smile the entire time. I can bet you he loved working on this project. Gotta be refreshing to move away from Hollywood and get into gaming like this.

Yeah I saw that too. I bed a lot of people had a great time working on this game and have memories they will cherish the rest of their lives. I wish I had gotten into the gaming industry. 

I missed it as well. I subbed to their channel. I don't want to miss out on anything else cause people talk about stuff and I don't know what the heck is going on lol

I noticed the second one and was going to post it but I had already thought someone did. I must have been thinking of somewhere else. Either way, I am guessing there will be a few more before the game is released. I am all for it. I like these commercials.