Does how you drive effect your score?

Ghost

I am wondering if how you drive effects your overall player score in terms of how others in the game view you. Like if you drive nuts and always hit people, does this make you more of an issue around people, like the NPCs will view you as a threat or will this kind of thing just fade out over time like in GTA with the cops?

22 hours ago, FearBoz said:

Maybe if you get in your car while doing crime related things? I am not sure. I haven't given it much thought. I don't see anything on the topic either so I am guessing it doesn't alter your scores.

This is what I was thinking. No one really touched on it too much. I mean if it does change your score, I would imagine this directly ties into the function of the game and kind of forces players to either drive more carefully or less cautiously depending on what you want to achieve.

• Like 1

If it does, that will suck! I remember hearing that driving isn't as easy in this game compared to other games and that the vehicles themselves are very different from one another in how they feel when driving them.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:12 PM, Crabby said:

This is what I was thinking. No one really touched on it too much. I mean if it does change your score, I would imagine this directly ties into the function of the game and kind of forces players to either drive more carefully or less cautiously depending on what you want to achieve.

Yeah that and it will play a role in criminal activity. Maybe your car will be spotted outside a bad area and you have to either hide it for a bit or risk a gang coming after you on the streets. 

• Like 1