Driving or Walking?

Do you intend to drive more or walk more?

I was talking with someone on one of the discord servers I am on. We got into a discussion on the topic and I am pretty adamant on walking as much as possible, at least within the city. I want to see everything and explore every edge of the game. He thinks that it will get boring and be a waste of time after a while.

I think there will be quick travel regardless in the city so you can very well do this, no problem. I will probably walk more in the city for sure but not out in the badlands. That would get boring for me real fast. lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, GridLock said:

I think there will be quick travel regardless in the city so you can very well do this, no problem. I will probably walk more in the city for sure but not out in the badlands. That would get boring for me real fast. lol

This is what I was going to say. Walking in the city is great but not out in the badlands. There is wide open spaces. I mean sure, I will probably di*k around out there by foot just to explore but for the most part, I will be in a car or on a bike.

30 minutes ago, Tanykome said:

I will say walk for the sake of spending more time in the city but if I end up spending more time outside the city, I will end up driving more.

Same. Like if most of the time is spent in the city, I will walk and make use of fast travel but if we spend a lot of time in the badlands and outskirts of the city, I will be driving when I can.

I'll be doing both depending on how far I need to travel and if I had already been through the area or not. I would imagine some places just wouldn't be "safe" to walk through.

I am likely going to walk in the beginning as much as possible. Just so I can see everything and all the hidden details of the game. I also like to hunt for easter eggs and stuff like that early on instead of going back through when the game is over.

I don't know what I will do more. I guess this depends on where the story takes us. Like if you spend a lot of time in the city, in places where you can walk there and it not take long, then I will walk otherwise I will drive.

fgdfgd.gif.5d09d14c3c0dfe5e0dd1db01c6cc5b8e.gif

I mean I really can't say but I think I will be making use of both. The cars and such look amazing so I am going to want to drive around a lot but I also want to slow things down just to take in the vibe and see the world more slowly.

• Like 1

Walk in downtown portions of the city to get all the little details you miss when driving around the city pedal to the metal. Drive mostly when you absolutely have to get somewhere in a hurry. Or if it's required by the story. I'm guessing it'll turn into 50/50 between walking and driving maybe. 

Driving makes sense once you know the area, in the city or otherwise. I think Revanesolm is right though. It will end up coming to a 50/50 split for most people. That is how these open world  games tend to go.

On 10/4/2020 at 4:10 PM, MarcKoi said:

fgdfgd.gif.5d09d14c3c0dfe5e0dd1db01c6cc5b8e.gif

I mean I really can't say but I think I will be making use of both. The cars and such look amazing so I am going to want to drive around a lot but I also want to slow things down just to take in the vibe and see the world more slowly.

Same, I really like the designs they went with and I want to be able to drive them all. I am sure I will walk a lot in the city but once I know the area, I will be driving all over. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Ghost said:

Same, I really like the designs they went with and I want to be able to drive them all. I am sure I will walk a lot in the city but once I know the area, I will be driving all over. 

This will be the case for most people outside of people trying to be the first to beat the game. They will rush everything so they will be making use of cars non-stop. 

• Like 1

I am going to drive a lot. Something about the way they made the cars sound, it is just exciting! Plus, you will end up needing to walk during missions and for the story anyways so it isn't like you will miss out on seeing everything.