So, will we be able to run over pedestrians?

Oh yes and that is part of the fun of driving. I think they will end up going down a similar path that GTA took where they have some kind of rag-doll physics and if you run over certain types of people, you can get gangs coming after you.

16 minutes ago, Bomberman86 said:

You'll be able to run over, shoot, or fight just about every NPC on the street. Outside of children of course. I think if you start shooting or fighting anyone they will disappear like they do when you get into a car.

So if you punch someone on the street the kids vanish? I mean I can understand for a shoot-out but not something like that. Like they can just make the kids so they can't be touched and have them run away.

• Like 1

I am glad they are doing stuff like this in the game. Not because I intend on doing this but rather the opposite. I like to drive is clean as possible and avoid hurting NPCs. I did the same in GTA games. I think it is quite fun.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:46 PM, CyberDemon said:

So if you punch someone on the street the kids vanish? I mean I can understand for a shoot-out but not something like that. Like they can just make the kids so they can't be touched and have them run away.

I don't know if this is how it works but generally, you can't interact with child NPCs unless it is for dialogue. Really, I think they are just in the game to help it appear more realistic.

I plan on making use of this. Like all those silly videos you see from GTA V on YouTube, I love just aimlessly seeing what I can do with the vehicles. A friend of mine managed to stack three bodies on the trunk of a car by hitting them the right way. I know this sounds stupid and pointless but these are the kinds of things I do when I am bored and just looking to kill time.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Cripto said:

I plan on making use of this. Like all those silly videos you see from GTA V on YouTube, I love just aimlessly seeing what I can do with the vehicles. A friend of mine managed to stack three bodies on the trunk of a car by hitting them the right way. I know this sounds stupid and pointless but these are the kinds of things I do when I am bored and just looking to kill time.

If you are going to do this kind of stuff, may as well record it and share it with the world. I get a kick out of watching the stuff but can't be bothered to actually record anything lol

• Like 1

I knew from the start that this was an option. Not because anyone said it was but because of the setting. You have to expect games like this to allow this sort of thing to deepen the realism for the game.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:46 PM, CyberDemon said:

That is what I thought when I heard about it. Maybe the source was wrong. I haven't looking into this in months so for all I know it could be set up how you said, they are just untouchable.

• Like 1
On 10/3/2020 at 4:55 PM, Hantaro said:

If you are going to do this kind of stuff, may as well record it and share it with the world. I get a kick out of watching the stuff but can't be bothered to actually record anything lol

I could give it a try but I never been one to record anything myself, at least not from a console. I have only done with with my PC. I don't even know how to do this with a console lol

• Haha 1