So, will we be able to run over pedestrians?

Oh yes and that is part of the fun of driving. I think they will end up going down a similar path that GTA took where they have some kind of rag-doll physics and if you run over certain types of people, you can get gangs coming after you.

16 minutes ago, Bomberman86 said:

You'll be able to run over, shoot, or fight just about every NPC on the street. Outside of children of course. I think if you start shooting or fighting anyone they will disappear like they do when you get into a car.

So if you punch someone on the street the kids vanish? I mean I can understand for a shoot-out but not something like that. Like they can just make the kids so they can't be touched and have them run away.

• Like 1

I am glad they are doing stuff like this in the game. Not because I intend on doing this but rather the opposite. I like to drive is clean as possible and avoid hurting NPCs. I did the same in GTA games. I think it is quite fun.

On 9/30/2020 at 4:46 PM, CyberDemon said:

So if you punch someone on the street the kids vanish? I mean I can understand for a shoot-out but not something like that. Like they can just make the kids so they can't be touched and have them run away.

I don't know if this is how it works but generally, you can't interact with child NPCs unless it is for dialogue. Really, I think they are just in the game to help it appear more realistic.

I plan on making use of this. Like all those silly videos you see from GTA V on YouTube, I love just aimlessly seeing what I can do with the vehicles. A friend of mine managed to stack three bodies on the trunk of a car by hitting them the right way. I know this sounds stupid and pointless but these are the kinds of things I do when I am bored and just looking to kill time.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Cripto said:

I plan on making use of this. Like all those silly videos you see from GTA V on YouTube, I love just aimlessly seeing what I can do with the vehicles. A friend of mine managed to stack three bodies on the trunk of a car by hitting them the right way. I know this sounds stupid and pointless but these are the kinds of things I do when I am bored and just looking to kill time.

If you are going to do this kind of stuff, may as well record it and share it with the world. I get a kick out of watching the stuff but can't be bothered to actually record anything lol

• Like 1
On 9/30/2020 at 4:46 PM, CyberDemon said:

That is what I thought when I heard about it. Maybe the source was wrong. I haven't looking into this in months so for all I know it could be set up how you said, they are just untouchable.

• Like 1
On 10/3/2020 at 4:55 PM, Hantaro said:

If you are going to do this kind of stuff, may as well record it and share it with the world. I get a kick out of watching the stuff but can't be bothered to actually record anything lol

I could give it a try but I never been one to record anything myself, at least not from a console. I have only done with with my PC. I don't even know how to do this with a console lol

• Haha 1