What path are you choosing?

Milly

I am torn myself. There will be three options for us... Corporate, Nomad, and Street Kid. While I like the concept of being part of the Street Kid path, it sounds like the Nomad would be more fun. The Corporate is interesting but I didn't initially pull in that direction when I first read about them. 

Street Kid all the way. Reminds me of the last season of Westworld and how people had to make a living through crime and what not. It sounds like a lot of fun to me though if given the option of having more than one save file, I will play as all three at some point.

• Like 2
On 7/30/2020 at 9:23 PM, StarrShooter said:

I actually like the Corp group because, from the sound of it, you have the most intel about your enemies which could come in handy. Out of the other two, the Nomad sounds a bit boring to me so I would go with the Street Kid if you were deciding between the two. 

Corp stood out to me just because I have a background in business irl so that is the one I am going to pick. Assuming we can play more than one without losing save files like mentioned, I will play all of them.

• Like 1

I was talking with my friend after posting this and he has convinced me to go with the Street Kit path first. I am sure I will eventually play as the others but I want my first play through to be the most exciting experience for me.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:05 PM, Neon said:

Corp stood out to me just because I have a background in business irl so that is the one I am going to pick. Assuming we can play more than one without losing save files like mentioned, I will play all of them.

I am sure each path has some sort of advantage over the other one but the corp one just seems the most interesting. What I am wondering is if it would play into the difficulty, like each path is a bit more or less difficult than the other.

• Like 1
On 8/9/2020 at 8:47 PM, StarrShooter said:

I am sure each path has some sort of advantage over the other one but the corp one just seems the most interesting. What I am wondering is if it would play into the difficulty, like each path is a bit more or less difficult than the other.

That is a good question. It would be interesting if there is some level of difficulty increase. Like Street Kid is default, Nomad is easier, and Corp is more difficult. 

• Like 1
On 8/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, Neon said:

That is a good question. It would be interesting if there is some level of difficulty increase. Like Street Kid is default, Nomad is easier, and Corp is more difficult. 

I haven't heard anything on that and I did look into it so I am guessing this is not the case but it could have been a cool detail. I guess they would likely want things to be even across the board though so you can enjoy playing as each path.

• Like 1