Jump to content

I don't remember seeing this!


Recommended Posts

Okay so I was randomly watching videos on YouTube and this got recommended to me. I actually never saw this and it was posted on the Cyberpunk channel back in 2013. I don't know how I overlooked it or missed it.

Just hearing him talk about the world and the life within the game... I am even more excited than before!

  • Like 1
Link to post

I remember watching it. It was the video that really got me interested in the game. Prior to this I was on the fence. Like yeah, sure, I will eventually play the game but this video convinced me I HAD to play the game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/26/2020 at 7:34 PM, spaceb0und said:

I remember watching it. It was the video that really got me interested in the game. Prior to this I was on the fence. Like yeah, sure, I will eventually play the game but this video convinced me I HAD to play the game.

Same. Like I knew the game was going to be worth playing eventually but this video a long with a few that followed really hooked me in.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I don't remember this either! I am going to put it on my watch list and watch it right after a check a few things. I don't know how I missed this video. I have been subbed to them from day one!

Link to post

I rewatched it and at first, I didn't remember it but then it all came back to me. I do remember watching this. I was at a friend's house when they put it up on YouTube and we were so hyped about the game after watching it we spent hours talking about it while we played CoD.

Link to post

Yeah I did watch it. I still remember it in fact. The best takeaway from the video is this:

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

That stuck with me. The game is legit about you and doing what you can to survive this future world.

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 9/28/2020 at 10:09 PM, Jaysun said:

Yeah I did watch it. I still remember it in fact. The best takeaway from the video is this:

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

That stuck with me. The game is legit about you and doing what you can to survive this future world.

I loved this too. Just that one line gives you an idea of what kind of world it will be and honestly, it is not that hard to believe. Like the way people are today, I can totally see humanity being this self-centred in another 50 years.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I don't recall seeing this either. Added it to my watch list. I will watch it later after I eat some dinner and wind down for the evening. Is this something I can just listen to? Like he isn't showing anything from the game right?

Link to post
On 9/30/2020 at 4:35 PM, ElfWarrior said:

I loved this too. Just that one line gives you an idea of what kind of world it will be and honestly, it is not that hard to believe. Like the way people are today, I can totally see humanity being this self-centred in another 50 years.

They pretty much are these days. So many entitled people. Used to just be kids and teens but seeing people in their 30's, 40's, and even 50's like this is just sad. Either way, this game is going to really highlight a lot of human flaws.

  • Like 1
Link to post
24 minutes ago, Jaysun said:

They pretty much are these days. So many entitled people. Used to just be kids and teens but seeing people in their 30's, 40's, and even 50's like this is just sad. Either way, this game is going to really highlight a lot of human flaws.

It certainly will! I can't wait because I have an idea of how people will be just 10 years from now based on current trends so seeing it somewhat predicted several years into the future, it is is going to be a mess but in a great way (for a video game anyway, I wouldn't want to live in that world lol).

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...