Will we be able to select the kind of teeth we want for V?

Crabby

I am curious about this since they have the options for tattoos and body piercings. I want to know if we can choose how the teeth look like normal ones, maybe some fangs, or grills and mineral teeth like solid gold teeth. Anyone know if this will be a thing in game?

• Like 1

I heard the same, we will have options but I am not sure how many. I mean I am guessing you will have at least 6. Like standard straight whites, crooked, maybe the Madonna gap, and then two sets of grills and some with fangs.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:02 PM, Hantaro said:

A few gaming journalists who were able to play the game have made comments on being able to select from different styles of teeth. One mentioned gold teeth so I am assuming this means grills will be a thing in the game.

I heard the same thing. I am thinking that we will have a good set of options to play around with. Might even have customization options within these options like grills that are different colors and textures, teeth colors and chips/stains.

• Like 1

Not something at the top of my list but I am glad to see even the smaller details like this will be customizable in the game. Given that you can select the color of pubes you want your character to have, I guess nothing is off the table lol

On 9/28/2020 at 9:49 PM, SickVic said:

If it is an option, I am going with fangs just because I would have a blast making some kind of cyber vampire out of V. Strange, maybe... But I will have fun with it!

I am fully expecting people to make a wide variety of cool looking and unique characters so I can't wait to see what everyone creates. I think this is a cool idea as well.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, RiotRaven said:

From what I read yeah there will be options but it doesn't seem like we will have loads of options, just a handful to pick from. It isn't as important of a feature anyway.

The only time you will see V's teeth is during cut scenes and I am guessing V doesn't talk all the much from what I have seen so yeah, it is not a very important cosmetic feature to me.

Maybe I am alone on this one but I would want to use jacked up teeth. Make V look like a real street hooligan that has seen some stuff. I intend on playing through as a street kid for the first run so why not blend in?

On 10/4/2020 at 4:06 PM, MarcKoi said:

The only time you will see V's teeth is during cut scenes and I am guessing V doesn't talk all the much from what I have seen so yeah, it is not a very important cosmetic feature to me.

Yeah it would make sense then that we only have a few options if that is the case. I am not sure how much V will be talking but usually the min character has the smallest script but that can be different with this game.