Does the game have difficulty options?

ElfWarrior

I know a lot of modern games don't have these options and I am not sure why they ever got rid of it. I think it is a good way to allow casual gamers to enjoy a game while letting more skilled gamers have a bit more of a challenge. Will Cyberpunk 2077 have a difficulty selection?

Yeah there will be. It will be like Witcher 3. So in that regard, I am guessing you can choose to just play the story, play the story with other things happening in the world (where enemies could come after you at any point perhaps), and then two other difficulties that just make gameplay harder.

8 minutes ago, CyberDemon said:

Yeah there will be. It will be like Witcher 3. So in that regard, I am guessing you can choose to just play the story, play the story with other things happening in the world (where enemies could come after you at any point perhaps), and then two other difficulties that just make gameplay harder.

Huh. I had no idea they were doing this kind of format. This is interesting. I am wondering if they will stick to it like you said or be a bit different from Witcher 3. Either way, I like this.

• Like 1

Yeah like what CyberDemon mentioned, it will be very similar to Witcher 3. I don't know down to which specifics or details, I just know we will have options that will make it easier if we want to play it that way, or harder if we want more of a challenge.

I remember hearing about there being difficulty options but I didn't know they were doing it like WItcher 3. Interesting.

I have not played that game but my roommate did, was obsessed with it for awhile and he said one of the best things about it was the option to determine how hard the game was.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 PM, Hantaro said:

I remember hearing about there being difficulty options but I didn't know they were doing it like WItcher 3. Interesting.

I have not played that game but my roommate did, was obsessed with it for awhile and he said one of the best things about it was the option to determine how hard the game was.

I heard the same and have not played the game. It is interesting how they pulled back from the standard "easy, normal, hard" difficulties. However it functions in Cyberpunk 2077, I am sure they considered everything.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:24 PM, Skellix said:

I heard the same and have not played the game. It is interesting how they pulled back from the standard "easy, normal, hard" difficulties. However it functions in Cyberpunk 2077, I am sure they considered everything.

I am glad they did this though because this is meant to be a game like none before it. That is what makes it so darn special and why so many people are excited for it like crazy.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:53 PM, Ghost said:

Huh. I had no idea they were doing this kind of format. This is interesting. I am wondering if they will stick to it like you said or be a bit different from Witcher 3. Either way, I like this.

I am sure it will differ to some extent but they are basing it on the same structure. I like that they are doing this because it won't be just the typical easy, normal, hard modes.

• Like 1