Are they adding more vehicles or?

Jaysun

I noticed up until this point, there have only been around 10 or so cars we have seen. Supposedly there are only 29 or 30 cars in the game prior to any kind of DLC. I think this might include bikes as well so even less cars. Do they intend on adding more via DLC or will we see more at launch?

3 minutes ago, ElfWarrior said:

I remember reading that they will add in new stuff every few months and it will mostly be free content unless it is part of a paid DLC package that includes more gameplay. But even then, I think they still will give stuff like this away for free.

Yeah I remember hearing about this as well. I think it might have been mentioned in a stream. I just hope that if/when they do decide to add extras like this, they are worth it. I know some additions in other games have been meh.

I like to have variety as much as the next guy but if we are able to do customizations to these vehicles, I am sure this will be enough, more than actually. I usually find one or two cars I like and just stick to those in games that allow driving like this.

From what I have read, they will have a nice selection from the start and will be adding to the game over the next several years. I am expecting this game to keep going for at least 6 years which is something I love about it. Updates, DLC, and eventually having online play will keep this relevant for a long time.

4 minutes ago, Cripto said:

From what I have read, they will have a nice selection from the start and will be adding to the game over the next several years. I am expecting this game to keep going for at least 6 years which is something I love about it. Updates, DLC, and eventually having online play will keep this relevant for a long time.

Yeah this is what I am thinking too. They will have enough to keep us entertained from the start but then add more as time goes on to keep things going. GTA V has been going for like what? 7 years now? I think Cyberpunk 2077 will hit the 10 year mark and do it a lot better.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:01 PM, Helixblood said:

I am sure they will eventually add more of everything. They have talked about this in interviews over the last few years. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. What we start with won't be all we have access to.

This is what I was thinking when I read the OP. They are going to always be adding new content to the game and they assured us of that.

• Like 1