There are going to be streamers/gamers in the game, do you care?

I remember when I heard about this I thought it was a joke but they did get some online gamers to play short roles in the game. I am not sure when they will pop up or what they will be doing. There are other celebrities as well outside of Keanu. What are your thoughts on this? Do you care?

Yeah I don't care. I hardly watch anyone play games any more. If I do it is because I am interested in the gameplay itself not the person playing the game. The only celeb I care about is Keanu. I likely won't even recognize anyone else.

On 9/20/2020 at 10:13 PM, Bomberman86 said:

First I am hearing about it actually lol

Do you know who is going to be in the game? Like what streamers or whatever will have roles? I am curious to see if it is anyone I watch on Twitch.

I can't seem to find a list. I guess maybe they allowed only some of the people in the game to share they were in it? I am not sure. I don't care either way personally.

24 minutes ago, Skellix said:

Meh. I really don't watch anyone anymore. Like the people who I still follow hardly do let's plays or stream gaming anymore. Even then, it is just a role in a game.

Same for me. No one I was into plays games anymore and when they do, it isn't anything I am interested in watching. So even if I come across one of them in the game there is a good chance I won't even recognize them.

I looked into this more and I have yet to see a list of people involved in the game. Were most of them told to stay silent on it or something? I mean if that is the case, I get it but I expected there to be some announcements somewhere for some folks.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, spaceb0und said:

For anyone wondering, here are a few:

gdgsgsa.thumb.jpg.ec2af90c66f94bbbdb82bd3ac5dbf474.jpg

Many people being features will be in the form of adverts and things of that nature, not really playing a role in the game itself.

I don't know any of these people but that is cool they are in ads like this. I like the ads as well, they are creative. The look like they are from out time but when you look closer, you know that they aren't quite like us. lol

• Like 1