Does anyone remember the 2013 trailer?

RiotRaven

The only character I remember is Max-Tac which was the cop. I don't know what role he will play in the game. The android woman, not sure if she had a name or not, is just that. Probably just a visual aid to show what the game will be capable of.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Skellix said:

The only character I remember is Max-Tac which was the cop. I don't know what role he will play in the game. The android woman, not sure if she had a name or not, is just that. Probably just a visual aid to show what the game will be capable of.

I don't think much of the trailer was for the game we have today. This was when it was in VERY early development. Like SUPER EARLY! They couldn't have been tied down to characters back then.

I actually forgot about it. But for anyone who wants to re-watch it, I just did, I will post it below:

Something I had completely forgotten about was the woman's weapons being built right into her skeleton. Assuming this is a woman and not an android that is.

• Like 1

I was just going to say I didn't remember it but after watching it, now I totally do. For some reason, the music sounded a lot different in my head. Still a really solid trailer for a game that was far from finished.