Is there anywhere you can preorder the physical copy of the game online?

Ghost

It is next to impossible to find the collector's edition for preorder at this point. I think they sold out in most places midway through August. You might be able to find it after the game is released but I am fairly certain your friend is screwed.

On 9/10/2020 at 12:36 AM, Ghost said:

A friend of mine wants to get the collector's edition but everywhere he has looked online seems to be sold out. Is this a lost cause for him or do you know anywhere he can check that still has or recently had stock?

If he has checked all the stores in his area as well as online stores, I am very doubtful he will find this edition at this point. He is probably better off buying the game and waiting to get the collector's edition on ebay or something.

On 9/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, RiotRaven said:

No. I wouldn't even say it is unlikely. There is no chance of finding it now. Your friend is S-O-L. Might have to pay a premium and buy it on eBay if he wants it bad enough.

I don't remember how they do these but most collector's edition games only have so many copies made for each store and then they get divided by regions and different areas. There is always the chance a few slip through the cracks.

Thanks for all your responses.

Yeah I kind of thought he might be sol on this one. I don't even remember when the preorder for this edition was announced but it seems like the closer it got to the release date, the less you were seeing of it.

• Like 1
On 9/21/2020 at 2:48 PM, Ghost said:

Thanks for all your responses.

Yeah I kind of thought he might be sol on this one. I don't even remember when the preorder for this edition was announced but it seems like the closer it got to the release date, the less you were seeing of it.

Maybe your friend will luck out. Who knows. Either way, I think the base game is worth getting and I hope he still plans on getting that. I would imagine he only wanted the collector's edition for the collectables and not the actual game to play.

• Like 1