Jump to content

Will there be non-human characters?


Ghost

Recommended Posts

From the looks of everything I have seen, it appears that the characters we have been shown are all human or at least part human. Like they were born human but have genetic modifications and all that. My questions is, will we see any non-human life? Like some sort of alien type beings or anything like that?

Link to post

The whole basis of the game is meant to be about humanity and how humans have evolved and interacted with the technology advancements of the future. We will likely see some AI in the game but it won't be in excess and certainly no aliens.

  • Like 1
Link to post
17 hours ago, Neon said:

Maybe in some DLC we will see slight touches or hints at aliens but other than humans and AI, I doubt we will see much else. Maybe some human-animal hybrids because scientists can be crazy like that.

DLC aliens would be fine. Like maybe have a special DLC pack similar to RDR's Undead Nightmare. Have be like an alternate reality where aliens invade the earth or something.

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 9/12/2020 at 4:31 PM, Crabby said:

The whole basis of the game is meant to be about humanity and how humans have evolved and interacted with the technology advancements of the future. We will likely see some AI in the game but it won't be in excess and certainly no aliens.

This.

We can't expect to see robots all over the place much less aliens. It will be humans with varying levels of work done to them be it mechanical limbs or what have you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/14/2020 at 2:06 PM, KyleZ said:

DLC aliens would be fine. Like maybe have a special DLC pack similar to RDR's Undead Nightmare. Have be like an alternate reality where aliens invade the earth or something.

I would be down for this actually. Like after a while. Not right away. I think there will be enough in the base game to keep people entertained for a while.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, Kip said:

Oh I can bet there will be plenty of AI powered "humans" but I don't think we will see much beyond that, DLC or otherwise. Aliens is a concept for another game and it would just be overkill in this game imo.

I agree man. Aliens are great for the right game. Because they don't exist in the real world (with solid proof anyway) they don't belong in a futuristic game about humanity.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/14/2020 at 2:06 PM, KyleZ said:

DLC aliens would be fine. Like maybe have a special DLC pack similar to RDR's Undead Nightmare. Have be like an alternate reality where aliens invade the earth or something.

This is a great idea. Like keep the story the way it is and just have a fun alternate reality. Maybe one that is played as it only happens in V's head and when you finish it, things just go back to normal. Would be pretty cool.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/23/2020 at 8:10 PM, Neon said:

This is a great idea. Like keep the story the way it is and just have a fun alternate reality. Maybe one that is played as it only happens in V's head and when you finish it, things just go back to normal. Would be pretty cool.

That is another good way of going about it. Like they don't have to interrupt the story or anything. I would be interested in seeing something like this play out just because of the genre of the game and the possibility of it being like a brain virus.

Link to post
On 9/23/2020 at 7:41 PM, Crabby said:

I agree man. Aliens are great for the right game. Because they don't exist in the real world (with solid proof anyway) they don't belong in a futuristic game about humanity.

I will just say it now, if they decide to add them in some way or fashion, I can bet you that people complain because it isn't realistic or done right.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...