What are you most excited for?

Jaysun

We still got a bit of time to wait. I thought I would ask what you guys are most excited for in the game.

I would normally say story but in this case, the general cyberpunk genre is appealing to me and what I am most excited for. Just interacting with people who are half machine, seeing the technology advancements, the run-down yet vibrant cities, all that.

• Like 1

Based on what I have seen, just the general gameplay and action. It looks like a solid FPS game and it has been quite a few years since one really appealed to me. I think they are mixing good gameplay mechanics with an in-depth experience and I can't wait to try it for myself.

There really isn't just one thing for me. It is the entire game and the concept of it. I have not been this excited to play a game since the first Red Dead Redemption. I am really looking forward to it and plan to just binge out on it for days.

On 9/10/2020 at 12:43 AM, Tanykome said:

The story is interesting to me but overall, I just can't wait to see Keanu be a part of the story. Lame, I know but I have been like a fanboy of his since the Matrix.

Not lame. Plenty of people are really looking forward to seeing him in the game. My friend is a big time Keanu fan and has been for years. He loves the man because he is a down to earth guy which is rare for a hollywood type.

Anyway, I am most excited for the gaming mechanics. From what I have seen, I am going to really love the game.

• Like 1

I guess I would say the look and feel of the atmosphere. Driving around the cities at night and taking it all in. I always loved ascetically pleasing games and that was one of the main things that really caught my attention with this game.

The entire game. The story doesn't even have to blow my mind. I just want to play around with the world. It is such a cool concept to me that I have been waiting to play it for years and haven't even been interested in much else since the announcements of the game back in 2012/2013.

I want to make V. I know it sounds minor and silly but one of my favourite aspects of a video game that allows it is customization. The fact that we have so much creative freedom with the character we play as right out the gate and then throughout the game is something I love.