Cyberpunk 2077 app?

Milly

I don't know if this is a thing or will be a thing but I think it would be SUPER cool if there was an app that you could use on your phone that works with the game. So like you can use it for missions, locations, ect. Maybe for custom clothing, tattoos, and such as well. It would be a great way to get even more immersed in the game.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, SickVic said:

That is something that I would make use of myself. If they decide to do it, I would totally love it. I mean I have never been big on games that have app features but no one really did it right.

Same!! I mean I would not have thought to do anything for a game like this but it makes sense because it is all about being connected virtually and literally with technology. 

• Like 1
On 9/8/2020 at 9:47 PM, ElfWarrior said:

I thought this was a legit thing at first but yeah, I like the concept of it.

I can't see them doing it if it doesn't launch when the game does though.

As much as I would love this concept to be part of the game, they would have announced it over the summer if it was going to be a thing so I am right there with you. Very unlikely it will happen.

I wouldn't mind them using an app to allow players to add more customization to the game but the reason why games don't do this is because of copyright laws. Imagine if I uploaded a picture of say, the Honda logo to have as a tattoo. They could get in trouble for that.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:50 PM, Jaysun said:

Same!! I mean I would not have thought to do anything for a game like this but it makes sense because it is all about being connected virtually and literally with technology. 

Yeah and they can make use of our phones. Heck they can probably make more money through an app to put toward better DLC as well.

• Like 1