Radio stations?

spaceb0und

I think there was some mention of there being 10 radio stations which will be a mix of club, rock, metal, talk radio, and rap.

I am personally just hoping for more tracks and more in-depth conversations for talk radio than GTA V had.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, GBlack said:

I think there was some mention of there being 10 radio stations which will be a mix of club, rock, metal, talk radio, and rap.

I am personally just hoping for more tracks and more in-depth conversations for talk radio than GTA V had.

I had no idea they mentioned anything like this. It seems like they are copying what GTA did for their radio stations but swapping pop with metal. Unless pop is a thing as well? I just want to know what songs, if any actual songs we would know, will be in the game.

On 9/5/2020 at 3:41 PM, Milly said:

I am fairly certain they will be using real artists we know but making custom songs for the game. It won't be like GTA V where they just buy rights to have certain songs in the game.

Yeah? That would be a good way to go about having a custom soundtrack and having music that isn't from our time period. It makes sense to do this actually.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2020 at 8:04 PM, GBlack said:

That is interesting. I didn't know they would include different genres. I thought it was just all going to be like electronic clubby music. I would guess that the music will blend and all have a futuristic tone to it at the very least.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, SickVic said:

Yeah? That would be a good way to go about having a custom soundtrack and having music that isn't from our time period. It makes sense to do this actually.

I heard the same thing. I read about it on reddit as well as seen other people talking about it on YouTube. There was an interview done where this was being discussed.

• Like 1

I am fine with whatever. I don't mind if it is new music or different genres. I am just happy that it will be a thing they spent time on in the game. I expect it to sound very true to life with hosts, talk radio, and the whole nine yards.

On 9/10/2020 at 12:35 AM, Ghost said:

That is interesting. I didn't know they would include different genres. I thought it was just all going to be like electronic clubby music. I would guess that the music will blend and all have a futuristic tone to it at the very least.

Yeah should have something for everyone, or I would at least hope so. If they do a good job and release an album, it will more than likely go into my collection.

• Like 1
On 9/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, SickVic said:

Yeah I am almost 100% certain it is factual too. Like they legit got some real artists to make custom songs just for the game which I think is amazing. 

• Like 1
On 9/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, Milly said:

Yeah I am almost 100% certain it is factual too. Like they legit got some real artists to make custom songs just for the game which I think is amazing. 

That is pretty amazing. I mean I am already sold on the game but small things like this, where they pay extra attention to detail, will really set the game apart from the rest.