Jump to content

Radio stations?


spaceb0und

Recommended Posts

I think there was some mention of there being 10 radio stations which will be a mix of club, rock, metal, talk radio, and rap.

I am personally just hoping for more tracks and more in-depth conversations for talk radio than GTA V had.

  • Like 1
Link to post
19 hours ago, GBlack said:

I think there was some mention of there being 10 radio stations which will be a mix of club, rock, metal, talk radio, and rap.

I am personally just hoping for more tracks and more in-depth conversations for talk radio than GTA V had.

I had no idea they mentioned anything like this. It seems like they are copying what GTA did for their radio stations but swapping pop with metal. Unless pop is a thing as well? I just want to know what songs, if any actual songs we would know, will be in the game.

Link to post
On 9/5/2020 at 3:41 PM, Milly said:

I am fairly certain they will be using real artists we know but making custom songs for the game. It won't be like GTA V where they just buy rights to have certain songs in the game.

Yeah? That would be a good way to go about having a custom soundtrack and having music that isn't from our time period. It makes sense to do this actually.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 8:04 PM, GBlack said:

I think there was some mention of there being 10 radio stations which will be a mix of club, rock, metal, talk radio, and rap.

I am personally just hoping for more tracks and more in-depth conversations for talk radio than GTA V had.

That is interesting. I didn't know they would include different genres. I thought it was just all going to be like electronic clubby music. I would guess that the music will blend and all have a futuristic tone to it at the very least.

Link to post
On 9/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, SickVic said:

Yeah? That would be a good way to go about having a custom soundtrack and having music that isn't from our time period. It makes sense to do this actually.

I heard the same thing. I read about it on reddit as well as seen other people talking about it on YouTube. There was an interview done where this was being discussed.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I am fine with whatever. I don't mind if it is new music or different genres. I am just happy that it will be a thing they spent time on in the game. I expect it to sound very true to life with hosts, talk radio, and the whole nine yards.

Link to post
On 9/10/2020 at 12:35 AM, Ghost said:

That is interesting. I didn't know they would include different genres. I thought it was just all going to be like electronic clubby music. I would guess that the music will blend and all have a futuristic tone to it at the very least.

Yeah should have something for everyone, or I would at least hope so. If they do a good job and release an album, it will more than likely go into my collection.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, SickVic said:

Yeah? That would be a good way to go about having a custom soundtrack and having music that isn't from our time period. It makes sense to do this actually.

Yeah I am almost 100% certain it is factual too. Like they legit got some real artists to make custom songs just for the game which I think is amazing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, Milly said:

Yeah I am almost 100% certain it is factual too. Like they legit got some real artists to make custom songs just for the game which I think is amazing. 

That is pretty amazing. I mean I am already sold on the game but small things like this, where they pay extra attention to detail, will really set the game apart from the rest.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...