What is up with these chat icons?

Kip

6 minutes ago, Milly said:

It looks like they are driving over a bridge or overpass of some kind. I am guessing those are just NPC characters you can interact with below the area. 

That is what I am thinking.

Or it could just be something that they had turned on during the showing of the game. I know there are still tweaks they are making to the game that will result in a day one patch. 

On 8/29/2020 at 5:20 PM, Jaysun said:

Probably just a way of seeing intractable characters on the screen without clouding up the map. The map seems a been plain and sleek so they probably want to keep it that way.

This is what I thought when I saw it. You don't need something on the map if you can see it this way which allows for main missions and everything else to be on the map. Easier to locate people, places, things without too much going on.

• Like 1
On 8/30/2020 at 11:54 PM, Bomberman86 said:

This is what I thought when I saw it. You don't need something on the map if you can see it this way which allows for main missions and everything else to be on the map. Easier to locate people, places, things without too much going on.

I like using visual markers anyway so if this is the case, I will be happy about that. Not everything needs to nor should be on the map.

• Like 1
On 9/7/2020 at 2:45 PM, Jaysun said:

I like using visual markers anyway so if this is the case, I will be happy about that. Not everything needs to nor should be on the map.

Yeah same. Plus, once you know a map you really don't need to know where most stuff is. You kind of just learn it so it only ends up wasting map space.