Piercings and tattoos?

I see them on the characters in the visuals and art work but in terms of character customization, how free are we to use this kind of stuff? I think it would be interesting to allow people to fully stack piercings on eyebrows, nose, lips, ears, and so on and allow for full body tattoos or at least large areas to be covered like sleeves. Face tattoos would be good as well. 

I am hoping they allow us to just go nuts with them both! Knowing you can custom color your public hair should mean that you can fully stack your face with metal rods all over. At least in my mind that is how it should be. Part of the whole design and look is inspired by punk rock and nothing is more punk rock that tats and piercings. 

• Like 1
On 8/25/2020 at 8:12 PM, KyleZ said:

I am hoping they allow us to just go nuts with them both! Knowing you can custom color your public hair should mean that you can fully stack your face with metal rods all over. At least in my mind that is how it should be. Part of the whole design and look is inspired by punk rock and nothing is more punk rock that tats and piercings. 

"public hair"

download.gif.d4a2aad5bd3d542e025684e605462dd4.gif

I am going to assume you meant pubic hair, still I got a laugh out of it.

I am with you though. I hope they let us just go nuts with this stuff.

• Haha 1

I like that tattoos and piercings will be part of the game but I just hope they don't go overboard with them. I know people are wanting to be able to use them how they wish but it can turn into a mess real fast if not controlled. 

I am going to make use of both but I am not going to go nuts with it. I feel like if they let us have too much creative freedom, they will end up getting in some hot water from people making streams or videos on the game.

The fact that they are in the game is a win for me. I don't need it to be over the top or allow us to put a metal bar in every and any inch of flesh on V. Same with tattoos. For the story sake, I would imagine that we will be limited with these things considering we see our variation of V in all the cut scenes. 

• Like 1
On 8/31/2020 at 3:27 PM, RiotRaven said:

The fact that they are in the game is a win for me. I don't need it to be over the top or allow us to put a metal bar in every and any inch of flesh on V. Same with tattoos. For the story sake, I would imagine that we will be limited with these things considering we see our variation of V in all the cut scenes. 

This is what I was thinking. It will be controlled for this reason. You can easily run into bugging out issues in the story if they allow too much freedom with stuff like this.

• Like 1
On 9/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, CyberDemon said:

This is what I was thinking. It will be controlled for this reason. You can easily run into bugging out issues in the story if they allow too much freedom with stuff like this.

Would they have play tested every scenario of customization though? I feel like most devs don't do this which is why you see some bugginess when games are highly customizable like this one.