WTF why is this a thing??

FearBoz

I get it, we have a lot of customization options but is this legit? Why would someone want this in the game and why would they put something like this in the game?? I don't know a single person who dyes their pubic hair. Like wtf man!

saedyj1qrri51.jpg.3f4e4328b9e75f3524610f273aa2643b.jpg

• Like 1

I would say it was probably a joke but knowing them, it was not. I did see the tweet so it is a legit response. I mean this is nothing I will care about. I mean I honestly don't care what the size, shape, or color of the character's junk is. 

It does seem like a rather strange thing to have in the game. Like who is really going to take their time to customize the color of their bush or lack there of? I am sure there will be a lot of memes centered around aspects of this game lol

• Like 1

Yeah... This is too much in my book. I am kind of at a loss for words with this. Like I love that the game is this customizable but this is a bit too perverted for my taste. I will not be customizing the genital areas of my character...

• Like 2

I am not bothered by it. I think it gives the game more character but I can understand why some people might be put off by it. It is just something so minor, don't let it ruin your view of the game as a whole. I have seen people do that over this very topic. 

22 hours ago, Neon said:

Yeah... This is too much in my book. I am kind of at a loss for words with this. Like I love that the game is this customizable but this is a bit too perverted for my taste. I will not be customizing the genital areas of my character...

I thought at first like, well this is interesting. But the more I thought about it... It is just not a detail that I would think appeals to most gamers. I mean I don't know a single person who would care about something like this. 

Let the pervy players have their fun. lol

I look at them like adult virtual action figures. Since they are meant to be played with by adults, having access to customization options like these makes sense. It isn't like they are doing anything that is considered grotesque. Everyone (adults) has pubes. 

On 8/24/2020 at 9:53 PM, Neon said:

Too much to me as well. I thought this was a joke but if it really is in the game, truly is a wtf moment. I don't see the appeal of this at all to anyone other than horny teenage boys.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Bomberman86 said:

Too much to me as well. I thought this was a joke but if it really is in the game, truly is a wtf moment. I don't see the appeal of this at all to anyone other than horny teenage boys.

That and it seems like it will attract the kinds of gamers you don't want. I mean as of now the game is single player but when multiplayer comes out, I wouldn't feel comfortable if I was a woman playing with guys who loved that aspect of the game. Just saying.

• Like 1
On 8/29/2020 at 5:16 PM, GridLock said:

Let the pervy players have their fun. lol

I look at them like adult virtual action figures. Since they are meant to be played with by adults, having access to customization options like these makes sense. It isn't like they are doing anything that is considered grotesque. Everyone (adults) has pubes. 

This.

I mean yeah it seems weird but when you don't look at in that kind of light, you just see it as just that, virtual action figures.

• Like 1
On 8/31/2020 at 3:17 PM, Neon said:

That and it seems like it will attract the kinds of gamers you don't want. I mean as of now the game is single player but when multiplayer comes out, I wouldn't feel comfortable if I was a woman playing with guys who loved that aspect of the game. Just saying.

My girlfriend said a similar thing. She thinks it is gross and completely unnecessary. Good thing online isn't coming out the same time because I know it would start issues right off the bat with sexist remarks.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2020 at 9:12 PM, Bomberman86 said:

My girlfriend said a similar thing. She thinks it is gross and completely unnecessary. Good thing online isn't coming out the same time because I know it would start issues right off the bat with sexist remarks.

I love that they are giving us this amount of creative freedom when it comes to designing the way V looks but there is always such a thing as too much of a good thing. I think this is a great example of it.

• Like 1

I feel like this person was asking as a troll and they responded like a troll but if this is legit, LOL

Come on, don't take this detail seriously. It is silly and funny. Who cares if this is an option in the game. I don't get people being upset over it.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, Kip said:

I feel like this person was asking as a troll and they responded like a troll but if this is legit, LOL

Come on, don't take this detail seriously. It is silly and funny. Who cares if this is an option in the game. I don't get people being upset over it.

I'm not upset over it, I just think it is a bit much for a game. Like I get choosing height, weight and even breast size but pube color? It is too much.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:50 PM, Bomberman86 said:

I'm not upset over it, I just think it is a bit much for a game. Like I get choosing height, weight and even breast size but pube color? It is too much.

To each their own I guess. Like if you are going to let people pick what size p*nis you have in the game, you may as well be allowed to select the color of the hair above it.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:26 PM, Kip said:

To each their own I guess. Like if you are going to let people pick what size p*nis you have in the game, you may as well be allowed to select the color of the hair above it.

Well since that is a thing, I guess I can agree with you on this. It just seems like a weird thing to have in a game. Maybe I am just being a prude or something. I am fairly open-minded but I never considered these options to be needed in a game like this.

I'll give my two-cents here.

The game is meant to serve as an almost completely customizable experience for the player. Because of the nature of the game (i.e. you get to form relationships and have sex in said relationships) you will be seeing your character naked. Why not allow people to make V how they want to see him/her? You don't have to do this part of the game though. Like you don't have to form relationships and have sex with other NPCs as far as I am aware so you can just ignore this if you want.

The game is like the Sims 4. My wife plays that. You can play the game how you want. You can be as over the top or as reserved as you want. You can have male sims having babies, females impregnating other females, anything goes. She doesn't play the game this way ever but because these options are in the game, it is appealing to more players and different types of people. I feel like that is what they were going for here.

So for me, personally, I am not bothered by this stuff. I think it is funny if anything.