Will we be able to target all NPC characters?

I am curious if, as V, we will be able to target anyone on the streets or anyone in general in the game while roaming or if there will be protected characters that are immune to us doing anything. I haven't found anything on this. Anyone know?

From what I understand, most characters are not off limits. This is outside of children characters. They are in the game but can't be harmed in anyway. I think they even disappear when you enter a car or bike so they can't be hit on accident or purpose. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ghost said:

From what I understand, most characters are not off limits. This is outside of children characters. They are in the game but can't be harmed in anyway. I think they even disappear when you enter a car or bike so they can't be hit on accident or purpose. 

That makes sense they would do that. I like having children in video games but protecting them makes sense. I know a lot of people will be like "it doesn't matter, it is just the story mode, we should be able to hurt anyone" but for me, it just crosses the line when it comes to kids. 

As far as I know, you will be able to attack any NPC that is not directly related to the story interactions. Like your crew you are working with for example. I heard the thing about the children too so don't expect to be able to attack or hurt them either.

I like that they found a way to include children in the game while not allowing us to attack them. I always hated that about GTA. Like there were no kids anywhere and it made the realistic aspect of the game feel weird for me. 

20 hours ago, Twizted said:

Someone I know online supposedly has a cousin who works for CD Projekt and from what he said, kids and main characters (unless prompted) are off limits. Take that with a grain of salt though, he could be lying lol

If I had a dime for every person online to have ever said they know someone who works _____ and they told them _____, I would no longer need to work. lol

On 8/23/2020 at 12:06 AM, Ghost said:

This is what I heard to be fact as well and I am glad. I was worried when I found out kids will be in the game. Offline or not, people will be streaming the game and recording themselves playing it. Just don't want nothing stupid being done to child characters.