Will you pull inspiration for V from somewhere else?

GridLock

When creating your character (V), are you going to base it on another character from another game, anime, tv series, movie, comic, etc? Or are you just going to go with whatever you like and wing it?

I was thinking of basing mine off Raiden from Metal Gear Rising. If it is possible, I will make V look just like him.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GridLock said:

When creating your character (V), are you going to base it on another character from another game, anime, tv series, movie, comic, etc? Or are you just going to go with whatever you like and wing it?

I was thinking of basing mine off Raiden from Metal Gear Rising. If it is possible, I will make V look just like him.

That is actually a good look. You might be able to pull it off. Never know. I am hoping they add stuff to the game that allows characters like this to be made. I kind of want to model mine loosely off of Cyclops from X-men. Not sure a full eye covering will be in the game but I am hoping for it!

• Like 1

I am not sure if I will look for inspiration. I can't think of anything (or anyone) that I would like to base V on. I am kind of thinking about playing as a female now since it might be more interesting but I don't know any female characters that can fit the cyberpunk brand.

I am not aiming for anything in particular but I have seen a lot of people talking about using inspiration from various characters. I won't be able to know what can or can't be done until the game is out. If I find it is easy to base V on a character from something else I really enjoyed, then I likely will make it with that in mind.

I guess this depends on what can be customized. If I can make a male or female character that looks pretty much human and there are clothing/accessories that can make it close enough, I will likely do Android 18 ot 17, maybe even 16. 

On 8/21/2020 at 10:58 PM, ElfWarrior said:

If at all possible, I would like to base V on some of the cyber characters from Mortal Kombat. I always loved the look of them. Not sure if it will be possible. 

If... Really big IF... They happen to have DLC for character creation down the line (that is free for everyone), I am really hoping they add stuff like this in the game so we can make characters like them. I loved the designs of the cyber characters from MK.

On 8/20/2020 at 9:31 PM, Jaysun said:

That is actually a good look. You might be able to pull it off. Never know. I am hoping they add stuff to the game that allows characters like this to be made. I kind of want to model mine loosely off of Cyclops from X-men. Not sure a full eye covering will be in the game but I am hoping for it!

I think it is a doable character as well based on what I saw in the customization process. I am sure they will add more to it as well. Making a Cyclops character would be pretty dope too.

• Like 1