I heard they are making melee improvements

Kip

I had thought they were just pushing the game back because of the virus and production reasons but it turns out, they are still working on the game. I guess they are making some changes to improve certain parts and melee is one of them. That is good though because you don't want the game to rely on nothing but weapons. Allowing us to have the option to get into a hand to hand fist fight in the streets is good and so long as it functions well, I will certainly make use of it.

If it is done right, I will use it a lot. I mean I would imagine in a game like this, the melee can function as a means to disarm people too, maybe do some stealth attacks from behind, things like that. Knowing they are still making improvements to the game is a good thing. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Milly said:

If it is done right, I will use it a lot. I mean I would imagine in a game like this, the melee can function as a means to disarm people too, maybe do some stealth attacks from behind, things like that. Knowing they are still making improvements to the game is a good thing. 

Same here. I like the option. I am sure I will have a blast with all the futuristic weapons and what not but if I can just get into a fist fight in a strip club and it looks and feels as real as possible, I will be pleased.

If they feel they needed to make improvements, that kind of worries me. I don't want the game to release with issues where something like melee isn't functioning right. I mean I am glad they are making it better but what if what it was before is better? We will never know!

On 8/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, Jaysun said:

If they feel they needed to make improvements, that kind of worries me. I don't want the game to release with issues where something like melee isn't functioning right. I mean I am glad they are making it better but what if what it was before is better? We will never know!

What we don't know can't hurt us. Just hope that the melee is good when the game comes out and functions right. I have seen some games come out and have to get several patches for the actual hand to hand combat to work right.