Thoughts on these details?

Hantaro

ghfytghtfy.png.2265b468bc6c0065b1105fba6692f056.png

I saw this and wanted to post it here to see what people think of how the sexual and explicit details of the game work/function. 

The way they were doing some censoring in certain countries had me thinking it was going to be way more graphic than this.

So this is the basis of the general rating and why it received the rating it did I guess?

I am guessing the brief sex scenes from a first person perspective will be pretty graphic. Had no idea we could customize genital or breast sizes. That is what that means right?

On 8/14/2020 at 5:24 PM, Neon said:

So this is the basis of the general rating and why it received the rating it did I guess?

I am guessing the brief sex scenes from a first person perspective will be pretty graphic. Had no idea we could customize genital or breast sizes. That is what that means right?

I think they are just saying that you will see this stuff while creating your character. And from the sound of it, you can have a character with both or a mix of both types of genitalia. 

I knew it was going to be more graphic and realistic (to human actions at least) so this is not shocking to me at all. I know they mentioned it a few times but I don't think people completely grasped what the game will allow you to see and do.

I mean, I don't really have any thoughts. 

The game is for mature players and we knew that going in from the start. A lot of the more lewd scenes I will likely just skip if given the options. After seeing it once, that kind of stuff gets old fast. 

On 8/15/2020 at 8:53 PM, RiotRaven said:

Nice! We can get drunk in the game. I hope they do the effects well. I always found things like this entertaining and worth messing around with. The reasons behind the rating itself are clear though. This is not a game for kids. 

I was hoping for this. I don't drink irl but I always liked the concept of being able to drink in games like this. GTA V I feel could have did a better job at it, like the whole "drunk controls" and look I mean. I hope they do a better job in this game.

• Like 1

I don't really have any thoughts. I knew the game was going to be graphic. Part of the charm really. I like games that have details like this. You would expect to see it in a movie for this kind of niche or a tv series. Reminds me of Westworld in many ways.

On 8/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, GBlack said:

I was hoping for this. I don't drink irl but I always liked the concept of being able to drink in games like this. GTA V I feel could have did a better job at it, like the whole "drunk controls" and look I mean. I hope they do a better job in this game.

I think they will. They seem to care a lot about the smaller details in the game which is a breath of fresh air if you ask me.  Too many games lack that charm today.

• Like 1
On 8/25/2020 at 8:16 PM, RiotRaven said:

I think they will. They seem to care a lot about the smaller details in the game which is a breath of fresh air if you ask me.  Too many games lack that charm today.

Yeah I feel you on that. A lot of games seem like they are rushed to get done just to turn a profit. You can tell when passionate creators were behind a game vs when they were just looking to get money.