What weapon type sounds most appealing?

Ghost

We will have the option of choosing between three types of weapons, these include:

Power - these weapons are good old-fashioned slug throwers can be used to ricochet bullets around corners for indirect fire.

Tech - these weapons are high-tech rail guns, using magnets to propel heavy rounds at high enough velocity to punch through walls with lethal force.

Smart - these weapons fire guided projectiles that can track targets on their own, letting you hit opponents on the run or even hiding behind cover.

Which kind of weapon do you think sounds the most appealing to you? 

I am wondering if the customization options will differ for each type. It would make sense that you could realistically do more with the smart or tech weapons vs the power ones. The power weapons seem like the standard old school weapons we know today. 

On 8/12/2020 at 7:24 PM, Ghost said:

Tech - these weapons are high-tech rail guns, using magnets to propel heavy rounds at high enough velocity to punch through walls with lethal force.

I am assuming the bulk of the sniper rifle options will be under this class given the description. For that reason alone, I will say tech sounds the best BUT it is still too early to say. 

Whichever weapon I am good with is the weapon that will sound the best to me. lol 

These descriptions don't really tell us much about the weapons themselves so I can't really say which one sounds good or bad.

• Like 1
On 8/19/2020 at 2:53 PM, Kip said:

Whichever weapon I am good with is the weapon that will sound the best to me. lol 

These descriptions don't really tell us much about the weapons themselves so I can't really say which one sounds good or bad.

They really don't and I have a hard time telling the difference between the tech and smart weapons, to me they are basically the same thing. 

• Like 1
On 8/19/2020 at 2:53 PM, Kip said:

Yeah they are a bit vague but I am sure there is more information out there about the weapons themselves. I am just not sure how to class them. 

• Like 1
On 8/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, Ghost said:

Yeah they are a bit vague but I am sure there is more information out there about the weapons themselves. I am just not sure how to class them. 

There has to be more to it for sure otherwise there would not be two classes that are separate from each other. Time will tell I suppose. 

• Like 1