Newly Released Fall Guys Possible Collaboration

e8vuj3joncf51.jpg.ad9ef335abb93474ac2dd5defff76144.jpg

I thought I would share this. Some people think it is silly/funny but I am guessing there will be skins involved here which is great for reaching a bigger audience for both games. I mean Cyberpunk 2077 is already huge and a big deal for a lot of people so this would be more of a benefit for Fall Guys. Some people mentioned some Fall Guys mascot being in Cyberpunk in the form of a tattoo or branding. Interesting stuff.

My brother and his girlfriend were playing this game the other day. Didn't it just come out? I can't see any benefit to them having Cyberpunk related skins in their game, not in the long run anyways but having their branding or logo in Cyberpunk would be huge for them.

A friend of mine bought this game on Steam for me. We played it for a bit, while it was funny to mess him up the game got boring pretty fast to me. I don't know how or even why a game like this would want to get a collab going with Cyberpunk. Mostly children play it from what I can tell.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, SickVic said:

A friend of mine bought this game on Steam for me. We played it for a bit, while it was funny to mess him up the game got boring pretty fast to me. I don't know how or even why a game like this would want to get a collab going with Cyberpunk. Mostly children play it from what I can tell.

I got the same impression without playing the game. A lot of people say the game is fun but it isn't something you can keep having fun with. So I am sure they are aware of it already with the reviews and all, probably will release more variations of races and games to play.