Will there be more than one save slot?

I haven't read this anywhere though it may have been mentioned in a video or something I missed. Since there are 3 paths, I was curious if they would have more than one save slot so you can play as each one separately  but still have access to each account for when DLC and what not comes out.  

I would imagine they include 3 at the very least because they expect people to want to play the game more than once. A lot of people do when the experiences and story can change according to your choices.

• Like 1
On 8/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, KyleZ said:

I would imagine they include 3 at the very least because they expect people to want to play the game more than once. A lot of people do when the experiences and story can change according to your choices.

This is what I am thinking, They will have one for each choice so you can fully experience the game in different areas and through all walks of life within the story.

• Like 1
On 8/14/2020 at 5:04 PM, Cripto said:

I freaking hope so! One of my major gripes of modern gaming is the lack of save slots. A lot of devs did away with them and many have since brought them back. It makes no sense to just have one save slot. 

I don't know of a lot of games that did away with them entirely but I remember a few titles were trying to charge money for them and a bunch of people lost their crap over it. I can't remember what the big game was that started that but it really got under peoples' skin. 

• Like 1

There is going to be. It would be silly not to have more than one save slot. I don't know any games that do that these days. I know there was a period where there was some out with only one slot, just a default save but games like this wouldn't function good that way.

• Like 1
On 8/17/2020 at 6:10 PM, Twizted said:

There is going to be. It would be silly not to have more than one save slot. I don't know any games that do that these days. I know there was a period where there was some out with only one slot, just a default save but games like this wouldn't function good that way.

Was going to say the same thing. I can't think of a single game in the last 10 years that I have played where it didn't give you an option to have more than save file.

• Like 1
On 8/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, KyleZ said:

I don't know of a lot of games that did away with them entirely but I remember a few titles were trying to charge money for them and a bunch of people lost their crap over it. I can't remember what the big game was that started that but it really got under peoples' skin. 

I still can't believe that was a thing. I think games are starting to pull back from stuff like this. At least non-mobile games. I know app based games rely a lot on micro transactions which is fine. It just shouldn't be part of console or PC gaming in most cases.

• Like 1
On 8/23/2020 at 12:16 PM, Cripto said:

I still can't believe that was a thing. I think games are starting to pull back from stuff like this. At least non-mobile games. I know app based games rely a lot on micro transactions which is fine. It just shouldn't be part of console or PC gaming in most cases.

I mean if a game is free, then I understand it but if you are paying for a game then there is a point there asking for things like this is too much. And save files should NEVER have to be bought. 

• Like 1
On 8/25/2020 at 8:07 PM, KyleZ said:

I mean if a game is free, then I understand it but if you are paying for a game then there is a point there asking for things like this is too much. And save files should NEVER have to be bought. 

I agree. Save files should not be a paid feature. I can't get around to understanding the logic that some devs have in doing that. I know gaming apps are worse with stuff like this but I never got into mobile gaming.