Jump to content

Sniper rifles that can see through walls?


Crabby

Recommended Posts

So I remember someone mentioning this. That there are sniper rifles in the game that cannot only see through walls but shoot through them. How OP is that going to be? Jesus! I am curious how they are going to handle this kind of weapon. I mean it would have to be a rare item I would imagine. 

Link to post

I don't recall hearing about this. I didn't even know sniper rifles were going to be in the game. I have seen weapon lists with no mention of them but maybe they just haven't been confirmed yet? I don't know. If it is true though, screw that! I am fine with them shooting through walls but seeing through them. There has to be some kind of disadvantage to them for something like that.  

Link to post

I don't know what online multiplayer will be like at this point but I sure hope to god nothing like this ends up in it. It would ruin it for me. As for them being in the game, they likely have counter measures for them like jammers and shields that detect them so no worries.

Link to post

I am fine with this. You have to figure guns and weapons in general with be high tech like this. I can't see them making a certain type of weapon more rare, maybe a weapon itself. Like one lone make/model. 

Link to post
On 8/3/2020 at 9:03 PM, Neon said:

I don't know what online multiplayer will be like at this point but I sure hope to god nothing like this ends up in it. It would ruin it for me. As for them being in the game, they likely have counter measures for them like jammers and shields that detect them so no worries.

If something like this is in the multiplayer, I am sure they will have something to counteract it. Too many people would be complaining. But even still, if you are familiar with CoD games, people still complain about snipers in those games to this day.

Link to post
On 8/12/2020 at 7:02 PM, CyberDemon said:

If something like this is in the multiplayer, I am sure they will have something to counteract it. Too many people would be complaining. But even still, if you are familiar with CoD games, people still complain about snipers in those games to this day.

Maybe. I have played plenty of online games that have OP guns and even with everyone complaining about them, they either do nothing or slightly nerf them, still leaving them OP but just not as ridiculous. 

Link to post
On 8/14/2020 at 5:19 PM, Neon said:

Maybe. I have played plenty of online games that have OP guns and even with everyone complaining about them, they either do nothing or slightly nerf them, still leaving them OP but just not as ridiculous. 

Yeah that is what I mean. Even though these kinds of weapons are meant to be stronger, they require a more precise shot to be deadly in games.  

Link to post
On 8/22/2020 at 11:51 PM, CyberDemon said:

Yeah that is what I mean. Even though these kinds of weapons are meant to be stronger, they require a more precise shot to be deadly in games.  

So do you think these kinds of sniper rifles in game will be more difficult to use or?

I mean I can understand that from an online multiplayer perspective but making them harder to use in game compared to other guns seems silly.

Link to post
On 8/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, Neon said:

So do you think these kinds of sniper rifles in game will be more difficult to use or?

I mean I can understand that from an online multiplayer perspective but making them harder to use in game compared to other guns seems silly.

Considering it is almost always a one shot kill, it will be, in theory, harder to use. That is what I meant. In order for it to be a one-shot-kill you have to aim for the heart or head.

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 hours ago, CyberDemon said:

Considering it is almost always a one shot kill, it will be, in theory, harder to use. That is what I meant. In order for it to be a one-shot-kill you have to aim for the heart or head.

Oh okay, gotcha. I thought you meant something else.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...