Is it worth playing through again? I just don't know...

I started playing through it again and I have lost interest. The story is, well, not that great. I will spare you the spoilers but I feel like there isn't much substance to it. Maybe it was over hyped from the beginning. I remember people saying not to hype it up so much, maybe those people were right. I am not sure if this is a "me" issue or a story issue but I am losing interest already. Anyone else?

Just wait until it is fixed. That is what I am doing. Like I mentioned in another thread, it is not worth playing again, not in the state the game is in currently. No shame in waiting for patches and updates. They will have this game running for at least 5 years, maybe longer considering how long other titles like GTA V have been going. No rush.

Nah. I was going to and started it and changed my mind. I am in the same mindset as CyberDemon at this point. I will wait until the game is fixed and just mess around in the city now and then. I have other games to play so not a big deal.

If you are on the fence about it, then don't bother with it. That is usually what I do. If I am trying to convince myself or give myself reasons to play a game or replay a game, then it is just not worth my time because I am very, very unlikely to finish it.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, FearBoz said:

If you are on the fence about it, then don't bother with it. That is usually what I do. If I am trying to convince myself or give myself reasons to play a game or replay a game, then it is just not worth my time because I am very, very unlikely to finish it.

I agree with this. In my experience, I can say the same thing happens to me. I will start it and never finish it. I don't bother with playing games through the story a second time unless I really enjoyed the story or wanted to collect/complete more things.

I couldn't tell you. LOL

I think most people believe it is but they are saying after updates and patches fix the major issues. I guess the same kind of responses on here can be read elsewhere online.