Panam has to be my favorite charcter

I don't know how you people feel about her but given the story, context, and her own development, I think they did a stellar job on her. She is relatable in some ways and very "real" in terms of being a person from this time period. You don't notice this unless you play the side missions with her though. The main storyline doesn't really get in deep enough. 

I mean, she is an interesting character in comparison to the rest but I wouldn't consider her to be one that stands out for me personally. She almost seems "half there" at times. I think if they focused more on her as an individual in the main story it would have reflected better over all. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, StarrShooter said:

I mean, she is an interesting character in comparison to the rest but I wouldn't consider her to be one that stands out for me personally. She almost seems "half there" at times. I think if they focused more on her as an individual in the main story it would have reflected better over all. 

Yeah they really should have had more of a focus on her personality, back story, etc. during the main mission. Not everyone does the side missions so they won't have much of an appreciation for her, I feel.

She is an interesting character but also feels plain at times. If you play as a male V, you can romance her and things feel more meaningful with her character this route which is good but still. I have to agree, the main story could have used more of her deep soul interactions.

I thought she was one of of few that stood out among what felt to be very empty shells in terms of characters. I don't know if this was down to recording or what but I really didn't connect with many of them.

• Like 1
On 1/5/2021 at 9:34 AM, ElfWarrior said:

I thought she was one of of few that stood out among what felt to be very empty shells in terms of characters. I don't know if this was down to recording or what but I really didn't connect with many of them.

Yeah I got that vibe too. A lot of the main characters almost feel forced. Like they are neutral in their emotions and are being held hostage or something. 

I preferred Judy over her. I can't quite explain why because I know a lot of people complained about Judy being "dull" or boring at times but I found her to be more fun to interact with.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:09 AM, Bomberman86 said:

She is an interesting character but also feels plain at times. If you play as a male V, you can romance her and things feel more meaningful with her character this route which is good but still. I have to agree, the main story could have used more of her deep soul interactions.

This. 

If you are playing as a female V, then things feel cold and uninteresting as far as interactions go. Maybe this has to do with the "vibe" they were going for, I am not sure.

I didn't really get to know either character enough to make a judgement call on which female lead is better but most people seem to prefer Panam for one reason or another. I think they both look great and their personalities, from what I got to know, were good for the times.