Anyone try the third person walking mod for PC?

I haven't but I am not playing it on PC. I did look at it in action on YouTube and it looks pretty cool. It makes me wonder why something like this wasn't actually in the game. I think they should let modders play a role in development after release to some degree.

Edited by GridLock

I did play with it. It certainly makes the game more interesting. I haven't noticed any major issues with it either. This is a pretty solid mod. Hats off the to creators of it. 

8 minutes ago, Jaysun said:

I did play with it. It certainly makes the game more interesting. I haven't noticed any major issues with it either. This is a pretty solid mod. Hats off the to creators of it. 

Is it as simple as they say to run it? I normally don't use mods but I was curious about this one when I saw a YouTuber I watch playing with it. It seems like it can make the game more fun in many ways.

Playing with it already and loving it. If you like to mess around with mods, this one is a fun one and one I would recommend everyone on PC trying out. It doesn't require and special codes or menus or anything.

Going to mess around with this tonight. I wanted to wait until I had more free time to mess around with mods. This one seems to be the easiest to download, install, and run though. 

A friend who plays on PC was using this when I was over. It looks really good! I was shocked. I mean I don't know how this stuff is coded and made but I love mods like this.