No Preview Clothing? Problem Solved!

That is pretty cool. I would not have the time or patience to do something like this but appreciate when other people do. Going to bookmark the page for when I play the game again. 

• Like 1

Nice find. This will come in handy for me. I hated not being able to see what things would look like on V before buying them. So much of the items are expensive as hell too. I got a few things and hated the way they looked. Ended up wasting money. 

• Like 1

My friend linked me to this the other day. Been using it since. I am glad someone put in the effort. This is the kind of thing that SHOULD be in the game though. I don't know why or even how this was overlooked. 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this. I did read about it but I never bothered going to the site to actually look. I thought it was going to be some goofy fan site but they did a really good job at it. Looks real nice and official even. 

• Like 1

If they keep this site going long-term, I will def. put it to use. Not sure when I will play the game again, really depends on when they release the XSX version of the game. No idea when that will be. 

• Like 2
On 1/5/2021 at 8:55 AM, GridLock said:

If they keep this site going long-term, I will def. put it to use. Not sure when I will play the game again, really depends on when they release the XSX version of the game. No idea when that will be. 

Same. I remember someone doing this for another game and I was blown away by it. They don't have to put all this work in but they do it for the fans and earn nothing for it. 

• Like 1

Are the descriptions of the items the same in the game as they are on this site? I never looked through everything to know. This is a very nicely built site though for sure.

17 minutes ago, KyleZ said:

Are the descriptions of the items the same in the game as they are on this site? I never looked through everything to know. This is a very nicely built site though for sure.

Yeah they appear to be but also have added text. So I think it depends on the items. I don't know about the weapons or anything those might be a bit different.