Beast mode

I had issues with this myself.

If you want to use the mod you will have to have a berserk cyberdeck equipped in the OS. Doesn't matter the company, just go with which ever one you want. Select it from the cyberware inventory in the menu and just equip it in whatever mod slot you have available. 

• Like 1

I haven't gotten the cyberware for this yet but good to know how to use it. I don't entirely know what it does, I kind of coasted through a lot of the game mindlessly. lol

On 1/1/2021 at 11:56 AM, RiotRaven said:

I had issues with this myself.

If you want to use the mod you will have to have a berserk cyberdeck equipped in the OS. Doesn't matter the company, just go with which ever one you want. Select it from the cyberware inventory in the menu and just equip it in whatever mod slot you have available. 

Now I feel stupid. LOL I was thinking this was a glitch or something. I even tried looking it up online and found nothing on it. After reading this, I was able to do it in the game no problem. I don't know why I didn't think to ask about it here. Thanks OP for bringing it up. 

• Haha 1

The way the mods work, typically, made this a bit more confusing than it had to be. It took me awhile to figure it out myself. I too thought it was a bug until I looked up stuff on it. 

What does Beast Mode do? I haven't tried it out or anything. 

I know some other people were having issues with this though and this was a few weeks back. I just assumed it was a bug.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:51 PM, MarcKoi said:

Now I feel stupid. LOL I was thinking this was a glitch or something. I even tried looking it up online and found nothing on it. After reading this, I was able to do it in the game no problem. I don't know why I didn't think to ask about it here. Thanks OP for bringing it up. 

Not the only one. It wasn't like they explained anything clear. Maybe it was an oversight or they figured most players would know what to do. No idea. 

• Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 10:53 AM, RiotRaven said:

Not the only one. It wasn't like they explained anything clear. Maybe it was an oversight or they figured most players would know what to do. No idea. 

Yeah you could be right. Well at least I know how to do this now and was able to get the mode working. Thanks for posting that!