Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Web Page Goes Live

Tanykome

4 hours ago, Cripto said:

So it begins. I wonder how much they will give away for free before they start charging. I can't imagine they can hit the gate with a cost after the launch they have had. So much backlash. 

I can bet you they pump out free stuff until summer, maybe around the 6 month mark of the year, they will start to ask for money. They will have to. If these lawsuits stick, they will need all the funding they could get.

I'll keep an eye on it. I am curious to see what they give us first. With everything I feel we missed out on in the game, I am hoping they listen to the fans and make some logical additions. 

They are going to have to release a pretty hefty DLC package to keep people interested. That is all I have to say about it right now. I don't know what their plans are but I hope they are planning something big enough.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:01 AM, Jaysun said:

They are going to have to release a pretty hefty DLC package to keep people interested. That is all I have to say about it right now. I don't know what their plans are but I hope they are planning something big enough.

I can't deny that. I think you are right. The hype is over and I just don't see very many people talking about it outside of places like here and maybe reddit. 

On 12/30/2020 at 2:34 PM, Helixblood said:

I can bet you they pump out free stuff until summer, maybe around the 6 month mark of the year, they will start to ask for money. They will have to. If these lawsuits stick, they will need all the funding they could get.

They might only give us one round of free stuff and start charging after that. We really don't know. I think they messed up and throwing free stuff at people won't fix anything they did anyways.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:10 AM, Cripto said:

They might only give us one round of free stuff and start charging after that. We really don't know. I think they messed up and throwing free stuff at people won't fix anything they did anyways.

This is true too I guess. We might not see much of anything being free, especially if they need the money. But they did say they will release free DLC alongside the paid stuff... But they did say a lot of other things that never happened... Who knows! lol