Welcome

To the PsychoSquad forums!

As is hopefully obvious from our color scheme, PsychoSquad is a fan site for Cyberpunk 2077.

Right now you're visiting our discussion forums which will be flooded with activity once the game is actually released on November 19 2020.

Don't let unreleased nature of the game stop you from joining us now and partaking in the discussion though! There is currently a lot of unknowns about Cyberpunk 2077 and as more details are revealed by CD Projekt SA will be be discussing them here.

The site's main page also has all the latest news on CP2077 and we have already started writing some game guides in earnest. Video guides will be up on our Youtube channel too, once the game is released.

If you have any comments or suggestions about the site feel free to PM me.

• Like 1

Glad to be here. Just happened to find this place the other day. Was having issues signing up but it seems to be sorted now. Looking forward to meeting new fans here and talking about the game.

I am on a few different forums that had subsections for the game or threads and no one was really talking about the game much so I decided to find a dedicated forum. Here I am. How you all doing?