Sales now over 13 Million, even with refunds and issues

Jaysun

"Based on reports obtained from digital distribution platforms and data collected from physical distributors, [CDPR] estimates that by December 20 inclusive gamers have purchased over 13 million copies of Cyberpunk 2077,"

I don't know about you guys, but I am rather surprised by this. I honestly thought that they were going to tank in sales but they still managed to hold their own. I think a lot of people expected it to get over 20 mil by the new year but I don't think that will be happening. 

Plenty are playing it and kept it. Some got refunds on console and just bought it on PC. A lot factors into this.

But if this is coming from them, you have to wonder if they are hyping it up for the sake of it. I don't know. I am sus of everything anymore lol

On 12/29/2020 at 9:30 AM, Tanykome said:

This isn't a shocker to me. Like Ghost mentioned, people kept the game. While they had a ton of refunds, plenty still carried on with it hoping for fixes and patches. 

Most of my friends bought it and kept it. I think people are more willing to wait things out since they saw that the company eventually fixed another big title they had not too long ago.

They should be thanking their lucky stars enough people kept it or didn't want to bother refunding it. I know some people who got it on PS or Xbox and just kept their physical copy and bought it for PC so that is two sales right there from each person.