Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth playing?

Jaysun

I got it refunded on PS4 and considered making the investment to play it on PC but at this point, I don't even know if it is worth playing. I feel like they let us all down to some degree and lied to us about the game. It makes me mad but also just really makes me feel fed up with the gaming industry as a whole. I don't have much time these days to play games so when I buy one, I expect to get enjoyment from it. I just don't know if this game is worth it anymore.

Honestly, I don't think it is right now. Even if you got it on PC, it is still going to have issues and you will be stuck playing through freezes, bugs, and other issues. If you want to really enjoy it, I would give it a few months so they can sort out their problems. 

On 12/29/2020 at 9:29 AM, Tanykome said:

On PC, yes, on console, no.

Even on PC, you are going to have issues but at least the game is playable. I would not recommend bothering if your computer isn't a solid build though.

This.

PC is buggy but you can still enjoy the game. I think a lot of the letdown from the game itself comes down to the fact that it ran so poorly on console. I can't blame people for being upset over it either.

• Like 1

I mean the game looks great. The story is okay from what I have heard. It just does not run right. So I would say in the long run, it is worth it but you'd probably be better off waiting a few months before getting it again.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:03 PM, MarcKoi said:

This.

PC is buggy but you can still enjoy the game. I think a lot of the letdown from the game itself comes down to the fact that it ran so poorly on console. I can't blame people for being upset over it either.

Oh absolutely. The game is far from perfectly but it is not a terrible game. People seemed to have calmed down and cooled off quite a bit now so opinions are changing.

Yeah it is. I just feel like if you are going to stick to playing it on console, make sure everything is fixed before you buy it again. If you are going to play on PC, just make sure your computer can handle it. If you get it through Steam though and come to find it doesn't run right, they will refund you.