Opinions

So I'm curious of what should be added to the game.

Flying vehicles for the player not just npcs 

Perk to receive money a kill just like in mercenaries two to avoid picking it up 

Allowing us to choose our pay rates 

Ai improvements

These are my wishes to see in game but wouldn't mind see others 

I would like to see improvements for NPCs across the board. They seem so bland and empty. They promised us some lively characters here and outside of the story characters, they honestly suck.

I like the idea of at least having hovering vehicles, like allow us to use them freely. They can have them max out at like, idk, 6 meters in the air or something. 

On 12/22/2020 at 2:46 PM, StarrShooter said:

I want to just see more depth. Like I am enjoying the game but it is not nearly as deep as it was implied. It feels lifeless at times. 

Yeah I can agree with this. The city looks beautiful but feels like a ghost town half the time. It doesn't help that a lot of cars disappear when you get in your own car either.

I really want to see some improvements across the board. AI, weapons, interactions, etc. Like what they hyped up the most about the game doesn't even seem to be a part of it right now which is stupid. 

On 12/30/2020 at 2:23 PM, Hantaro said:

Yeah I can agree with this. The city looks beautiful but feels like a ghost town half the time. It doesn't help that a lot of cars disappear when you get in your own car either.

It doesn't help either that they advertised the NPCs to be groundbreaking. You throw a bomb in the middle of cars and every single one does the exact same motion. Like they are just robots. It sucks.

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, StarrShooter said:

It doesn't help either that they advertised the NPCs to be groundbreaking. You throw a bomb in the middle of cars and every single one does the exact same motion. Like they are just robots. It sucks.

I still remember watching the video where they said specifically how "groundbreaking" it was going to be. I think most fans forgot this but plenty of us remember and it was just an annoyance to see it was not part of the final release.

• Like 1
On 1/8/2021 at 10:33 AM, Hantaro said:

I still remember watching the video where they said specifically how "groundbreaking" it was going to be. I think most fans forgot this but plenty of us remember and it was just an annoyance to see it was not part of the final release.

I remember that too. I saw a meme over it. Well, more so a video gag at them. It showed what they implied the game would be and then what it looked like on PS4. It was terrible!