Iron man 2077

Yep i said the tony stark industries cyberware used to launch missiles and tranqs. 

However im very very displeased about the tranq dart. Why does it explode on impact and why does it take 3 to 4 shots to register a hit.

Idk if im using it wrong is there a lock on sequence then the projectile goes pitbull. (Pitbull is term for when a sidewinder disconnect from your aircraft computure and at the last three seconds of being guided in it goes pitbull latching onto an bandit aircraft radar signal)

If anyone is having the same problem let me know. I truly believe the tranquilizer dart could be the best way to stealth kill and should not explode on impact. Instead the sound should be a air blast like an tranq gun and the dart should be either lock on on manual aim depending on how the thing is used lol. But when dart makes impact Npc does not alert near by enemy.

I have had issues with this as well. I don't think it is functioning right. Maybe they will fix it with a patch? Not sure. I do agree about the tranqs though. Seems weird that it doesn't function/sound the way one should. 

On 12/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Skellix said:

I feel like this is down to a weapons bug. I noticed some other weapons that don't seem to register hits properly as well. When it comes to stealth, I don't even bother with guns. Half the time, I don't know if it will work or not.

I am the same way. I just use force most of the time. I don't think it is worth using guns unless you are at a distance and even then, you don't know if it will work as intended.

• Like 1