• 7/10
    • 6/10
    • 5/10
    • 4/10
    • 3/10
    • 2/10
    • 1/10

21 hours ago, KyleZ said:

Not going to sugarcoat it. It is getting a 6/10 from me. The game looks beautiful but there are so many bugs, story plot holes, and annoyances with the game play that I can't give it much more than that. 

Same for me. I can't rate it any higher considering all the bugs and issues. It is a shame because it looks great. It just does not function well.

• Like 1

I gave it an 8. I get people rating it lower but the game has still been very enjoyable for me in-spite the flaws. I normally would not rate a game this high with this many bugs but I rate games based on my own personal experiences and how fun a game is to play through, for me, it has been a blast. So yeah, not perfect... Far from, but I am enjoying it.

I'm giving it a 5. It looks great on PC but functions about as good as an entry level dev team who just launched an indie game. I expected more from them. I don't know when I will be able to play the game at this point. I am not happy.

• Like 1

As of now, it is getting a 6. Not a terrible game, but it needs work. I will say I expected it to be a 9/10 so I am somewhat disappointed but I will give them time to fix the game and make improvements. 

On 12/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, GBlack said:

I'm giving it a 5. It looks great on PC but functions about as good as an entry level dev team who just launched an indie game. I expected more from them. I don't know when I will be able to play the game at this point. I am not happy.

I gave it a 5 too, played it on XSX for a bit, gave up. I am going to just wait for the next gen console releases instead of playing the backward version.

• Like 1

I finished the story and outside of just messing around, I will be waiting to play through it again when the bigger patches are released next year. I just don't want to deal with all the bugs again right now. I gave the game a 6. It is not terrible but not what I hoped for. I might change it after they fix the game. It has the potential to get to an 8 but the story is meh.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:10 AM, CyberDemon said:

I finished the story and outside of just messing around, I will be waiting to play through it again when the bigger patches are released next year. I just don't want to deal with all the bugs again right now. I gave the game a 6. It is not terrible but not what I hoped for. I might change it after they fix the game. It has the potential to get to an 8 but the story is meh.

My buddy said a similar thing. He said it is not worth playing the game anymore now that he finished the story, not until they fix it. He also said the bugs and everything really ruined his enjoyment. 

• Like 1
On 12/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, GridLock said:

I gave it a 5 too, played it on XSX for a bit, gave up. I am going to just wait for the next gen console releases instead of playing the backward version.

That seems like the smartest thing to do at the moment if you want to play the game on console. I don't think it is worth playing in the state it is in right now.

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 7:27 AM, GBlack said:

That seems like the smartest thing to do at the moment if you want to play the game on console. I don't think it is worth playing in the state it is in right now.

I'd say the same for sure. I don't know what they were thinking but I gave up trying to figure that out. Seems like they have a good year of repairs and rehab for the game now.

Finally going to rate it. I am giving it a 6/10.

2 points go to the general look and design of the city, 2 points go to character design, and 2 points go to general "feel" of playing the game. The story was not that good, there were bugs all over, mission freezes were annoying, the lack of "life" in the city was a disappointment, and it felt like a chore to play at times. Not a terrible game but I certainly would not have spent $60 on it had I known all this. I would have waited for a sale and paid $40 or less for it, because it is an unfished game in terms of testing and fixing issues.

• Like 1
On 1/8/2021 at 10:42 AM, Hantaro said:

Finally going to rate it. I am giving it a 6/10.

2 points go to the general look and design of the city, 2 points go to character design, and 2 points go to general "feel" of playing the game. The story was not that good, there were bugs all over, mission freezes were annoying, the lack of "life" in the city was a disappointment, and it felt like a chore to play at times. Not a terrible game but I certainly would not have spent $60 on it had I known all this. I would have waited for a sale and paid $40 or less for it, because it is an unfished game in terms of testing and fixing issues.

Giving the look and design, the character design, and the general feel playing the game points seems fair and basically what I did when thinking up my rating. I think $40 may still be too high though. This looks like a $60 game but functions like a $20 one. 

On 1/5/2021 at 8:49 AM, GridLock said:

I'd say the same for sure. I don't know what they were thinking but I gave up trying to figure that out. Seems like they have a good year of repairs and rehab for the game now.

It is hard to say. I think this all comes down to restrictions. If this COVID stuff keeps up, then yeah it will take them a lot longer. I am not sure what their offices in the US, UK, or Poland are up to though.