Jump to content

Rate Cyberpunk 2077


Neon

What do you give Cyberpunk 2077?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you give Cyberpunk 2077?

    • 10/10
      0
    • 9/10
      0
    • 8/10
      3
    • 7/10
      4
    • 6/10
      5
    • 5/10
      3
    • 4/10
      0
    • 3/10
      0
    • 2/10
      0
    • 1/10
      1


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, KyleZ said:

Not going to sugarcoat it. It is getting a 6/10 from me. The game looks beautiful but there are so many bugs, story plot holes, and annoyances with the game play that I can't give it much more than that. 

Same for me. I can't rate it any higher considering all the bugs and issues. It is a shame because it looks great. It just does not function well.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I gave it an 8. I get people rating it lower but the game has still been very enjoyable for me in-spite the flaws. I normally would not rate a game this high with this many bugs but I rate games based on my own personal experiences and how fun a game is to play through, for me, it has been a blast. So yeah, not perfect... Far from, but I am enjoying it.

Link to post

I'm giving it a 5. It looks great on PC but functions about as good as an entry level dev team who just launched an indie game. I expected more from them. I don't know when I will be able to play the game at this point. I am not happy.

  • Like 1
Link to post

As of now, it is getting a 6. Not a terrible game, but it needs work. I will say I expected it to be a 9/10 so I am somewhat disappointed but I will give them time to fix the game and make improvements. 

Link to post
On 12/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, GBlack said:

I'm giving it a 5. It looks great on PC but functions about as good as an entry level dev team who just launched an indie game. I expected more from them. I don't know when I will be able to play the game at this point. I am not happy.

I gave it a 5 too, played it on XSX for a bit, gave up. I am going to just wait for the next gen console releases instead of playing the backward version.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I finished the story and outside of just messing around, I will be waiting to play through it again when the bigger patches are released next year. I just don't want to deal with all the bugs again right now. I gave the game a 6. It is not terrible but not what I hoped for. I might change it after they fix the game. It has the potential to get to an 8 but the story is meh.

Link to post
On 12/24/2020 at 9:10 AM, CyberDemon said:

I finished the story and outside of just messing around, I will be waiting to play through it again when the bigger patches are released next year. I just don't want to deal with all the bugs again right now. I gave the game a 6. It is not terrible but not what I hoped for. I might change it after they fix the game. It has the potential to get to an 8 but the story is meh.

My buddy said a similar thing. He said it is not worth playing the game anymore now that he finished the story, not until they fix it. He also said the bugs and everything really ruined his enjoyment. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 12/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, GridLock said:

I gave it a 5 too, played it on XSX for a bit, gave up. I am going to just wait for the next gen console releases instead of playing the backward version.

That seems like the smartest thing to do at the moment if you want to play the game on console. I don't think it is worth playing in the state it is in right now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 1/4/2021 at 7:27 AM, GBlack said:

That seems like the smartest thing to do at the moment if you want to play the game on console. I don't think it is worth playing in the state it is in right now.

I'd say the same for sure. I don't know what they were thinking but I gave up trying to figure that out. Seems like they have a good year of repairs and rehab for the game now.

Link to post

Finally going to rate it. I am giving it a 6/10.

2 points go to the general look and design of the city, 2 points go to character design, and 2 points go to general "feel" of playing the game. The story was not that good, there were bugs all over, mission freezes were annoying, the lack of "life" in the city was a disappointment, and it felt like a chore to play at times. Not a terrible game but I certainly would not have spent $60 on it had I known all this. I would have waited for a sale and paid $40 or less for it, because it is an unfished game in terms of testing and fixing issues.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 1/8/2021 at 10:42 AM, Hantaro said:

Finally going to rate it. I am giving it a 6/10.

2 points go to the general look and design of the city, 2 points go to character design, and 2 points go to general "feel" of playing the game. The story was not that good, there were bugs all over, mission freezes were annoying, the lack of "life" in the city was a disappointment, and it felt like a chore to play at times. Not a terrible game but I certainly would not have spent $60 on it had I known all this. I would have waited for a sale and paid $40 or less for it, because it is an unfished game in terms of testing and fixing issues.

Giving the look and design, the character design, and the general feel playing the game points seems fair and basically what I did when thinking up my rating. I think $40 may still be too high though. This looks like a $60 game but functions like a $20 one. 

Link to post
On 1/5/2021 at 8:49 AM, GridLock said:

I'd say the same for sure. I don't know what they were thinking but I gave up trying to figure that out. Seems like they have a good year of repairs and rehab for the game now.

It is hard to say. I think this all comes down to restrictions. If this COVID stuff keeps up, then yeah it will take them a lot longer. I am not sure what their offices in the US, UK, or Poland are up to though.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...