Was this not finished or something??

Crabby

I won't give any spoilers, I mean I haven't even finished the game myself (I have to wait now), but the game legit feels like it was not completed. There are parts that don't line up with what they told us prior to launch. The interactions feel empty with some of the characters and NPCs. There are just.... so many many bugs. I know other games have come out buggy as this, Witcher 3 being one of the bigger ones but they have been working on this game for YEARS. Why did they promise a release date and push it back 5 times only to give us what feels like an unfinished product?

I feel like I just bought a AAA title that is in the "Early Access" stages or something. I am so disappointed. 

I can get people feeling this way. I play it on PC. I played through the story. I am going back through again slower this time and focusing more on the side quests and what not. I think they could have used another couple of months with testing for sure. Maybe they should have pushed it back till March or something. I can't complain too much though because even thought the game has loads of bugs, it is still playable and was enjoyable for me.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:02 AM, Ilovemufs666 said:

What if we are there testing tho.

We share our in game analysis through the console im not sure for pc but we also let them know on this. Maybe that why they re-embursed us idk. 

I was thinking this. When I saw all the criticism coming forward matched with the actual complaints and the fact that they got a patch out right away... It just seems like they had intended on this happening and wanted players to find the bugs and the issues for them. I mean, there is nothing wrong with this but you should let it be known that this is what is going on so people don't get angry.

I don't think they intended on finishing it completely. They likely wanted to release it to the public so they can actually see how it runs on a larger scale. Just unfortunately, it backfired and more people had issues than they intended, namely last gen console players. 

If they indeed intended on releasing it while it was still unfinished and buggy, they should have said so and been honest about it. I am playing on PC and while the game looks amazing, it has so many issues that I have lost count. 

It wasn't fully tested and the way the NPCs function, it gives off the impression that the game was not finished. I don't know all the ins and outs of making a game but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, they messed up on more than one thing with this one. 

Nah it wasn't. 

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that they wanted to hold out until next year but because they already established a date in 2020, they felt pressured to get it out this year. I feel like they should have just said due to the covid outbreak, it will be released early 2021 and people could have went on about their business.