What is up with the police?

Ghost

I noticed something, this has to be one of my bigger complaints, but the cops just don't function right.

I can easily outrun them without even trying on a high rating. I can be in the middle of the road killing people and none of them show up but then I am in an area where only one person is there and I accidentally hurt them and 3 cops spawn behind me. I had them spawn in some of the weirdest places too. One spawned directly on my car once. wth is up with this? 

They do seem to act... Weird.

I don't know what it is but they never acted right from the start. Maybe they will patch them up or something. Seems rather stupid how they make minimal effort to go after you sometimes and other times they just keep spawning in front of you.

On 12/15/2020 at 8:38 AM, Cripto said:

I don't have these issues as often as others it seems. I am on PC, maybe that is why? I only noticed them do random spawning a handful of times. 

Play around with it more, you will notice it. I was on the side of a building and had them spawn by me, like right next to me. It is very weird how they function. Sometimes they are overpowered and other times, they seem weak and uninterested in catching me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 9:37 AM, Neon said:

Play around with it more, you will notice it. I was on the side of a building and had them spawn by me, like right next to me. It is very weird how they function. Sometimes they are overpowered and other times, they seem weak and uninterested in catching me.

They did pop up randomly in weird spots but it isn't a common issue for me still. Maybe some areas of the map are more glitchy/broken than others.

I remember someone talking about this on another site and someone saying they got in touch with the devs and they were going to fix this. I don't know if it was meant to be fixed in the last update or not, I kind of doubt it, but they are aware of the issue at least. 

I do wonder when they will fix this ^

The last update certainly didn't change anything that I noticed with the cops. They still act out of place. Sometimes they hardly chase and other times they literally spawn on top of me. They spawned on my car, directly ON my car, a number of times. 

Ran into a new glitch with the cops the other day. I was driving and parked my car, got out, and someone reacted as if I hit them. The cops showed up but were VERY far down the road. It was really weird but they still managed to land bullets on me.