I finished the story mode

If you don't want to have a spoiled gameplay now's your chance to back out of this thread. This is mainly for people who have completed the story mode.

I'm quite disappointed fellas. 

I didn't get to ram panam and you can't go full nude panties stay on. bullsh*t lol.

But I'm more disappointed in the end. You basically get sent back to last load game before you go on the final mission and you can't untrack it. 

Now i rather i picked option two bc i thought well I still got unfinished business but option one seems more appetizing. 

SPOILER IS HERE IGNORE IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW. 

option one 

Surrender to arasaka 

Oh cool i get to pick a new body! NOT!!!!! Still get put back to last load screen.

Option two

Tell arasaka to suck it

Seems more fitting to do since your not gonna be able to play the game with out Keanu Reeves being wanna be tough guy. Like why not make him like John wick instead. You know since he learned from his past if that was the case.

And the sex is alright but the lesbian sex kinda softcore imo. 

• Like 2

The ending felt, just underwhelming. I am not mad about it but I am kind of let down by it. I probably should have taken my time and did the side quests more and just enjoy the ghost town (lack of NPCs). I don't know.

I feel like I paid for a beautiful piece of art without a house to hang it in.

18 hours ago, CyberDemon said:

I feel like I paid for a beautiful piece of art without a house to hang it in.

This is the best way I have seen to describe the game. The story was okay, the gameplay needs work, but it overall looks beautiful. It is legit like a painting that costs millions but you have no where to hang it. It certainly feels that way. The whole functionality of the game is lost on itself. 

• Like 1
On 12/12/2020 at 10:22 PM, Ilovemufs666 said:

Seems more fitting to do since your not gonna be able to play the game with out Keanu Reeves being wanna be tough guy. Like why not make him like John wick instead. You know since he learned from his past if that was the case.

I was thinking this myself. I really thought I would enjoy the character more than I did but he felt forced at some points. I guess that is what they wanted?? I really don't know. The story and character development could have been better but I still enjoyed it.

To be honest i don't feel forced to play in any style I just play how ever i want too. 

The only thing that's been pissing me off for the last two days since the hot patch for Xbox one is I still fall through the ground. And the game still crashes along with stuttering. 

I give it to the owners of the cyberpunk game bc they re-embursed money to a lot of people unlike Ubisoft that made ghost recon breakpoint. That was a ****ing nightmare for an entire year. Where as the team on cyber seems like they acknowledged there wrong doings and trying to make it right ASAP. 

I just hope that for the people who finished the game we can have the option to permentaly stop tracking the last mission. I know it a small detail. But i rather enjoy playing without feeling like i have to track another mission. Plus i like to free roam without something telling GO HERE NOW.

• Like 1
On 12/15/2020 at 8:56 AM, Ilovemufs666 said:

I just hope that for the people who finished the game we can have the option to permentaly stop tracking the last mission. I know it a small detail. But i rather enjoy playing without feeling like i have to track another mission. Plus i like to free roam without something telling GO HERE NOW.

I agree. I want something to be fixed here. Having finished the story, I feel like it is a bit of a pain in the butt to keep having to get nagged. 

13 minutes ago, Helixblood said:

I agree. I want something to be fixed here. Having finished the story, I feel like it is a bit of a pain in the butt to keep having to get nagged. 

Last night i was on YouTube and apparently there launching patches every seven days until the game is enjoyable.

But in Jan going into feb. They are launching free dlc content however it maybe like the witcher wine and dine kinda ordeal. I guess we wait and see.

On 12/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, Ilovemufs666 said:

Last night i was on YouTube and apparently there launching patches every seven days until the game is enjoyable.

But in Jan going into feb. They are launching free dlc content however it maybe like the witcher wine and dine kinda ordeal. I guess we wait and see.

I thought this was the case. They are going to do to small patches to shut us up, throw free stuff at us, and work on bigger patches in the meantime. I mean, at least they are showing signs of fixing the game.