Jinx Plush Collectible Cyberpunk 2077 Characters

Ghost

On 8/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, Tanykome said:

I wish they would have put a bit more detail into them. I mean, they kind of look like dog toys. 

I'll be waiting for some high-quality action figures myself. I am sure they are already in the works.

Yeah they kind of do look like dog toys! I am not into plush figures like this. I honestly don't know anyone who is. The closest thing I have to a plush is a few of those funko pop figures. 

• Like 1
On 8/3/2020 at 8:48 PM, Cripto said:

Yeah they kind of do look like dog toys! I am not into plush figures like this. I honestly don't know anyone who is. The closest thing I have to a plush is a few of those funko pop figures. 

Those Funko things are okay but I think the trend of collecting them has passed and only kids are interested in them. I have seen tons of collections on craigslist and ebay for sale from people who just want to get rid of them.

On 8/12/2020 at 7:28 PM, Tanykome said:

Those Funko things are okay but I think the trend of collecting them has passed and only kids are interested in them. I have seen tons of collections on craigslist and ebay for sale from people who just want to get rid of them.

You are probably right. I mean I still see them in stores and online but it seems like a lot of places mark them down a lot faster just to move the stock because people aren't buying them as much. You have to think too that because of the virus and a lot of people being out of work, buying items like this won't be a priority for people. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 4:21 PM, Cripto said:

You are probably right. I mean I still see them in stores and online but it seems like a lot of places mark them down a lot faster just to move the stock because people aren't buying them as much. You have to think too that because of the virus and a lot of people being out of work, buying items like this won't be a priority for people. 

Remember the Beanie Baby craze? Reminded me a lot of that but they were able to really target a larger audience because it focused on pop culture. I have no issue with people collecting stuff but acting like it is worth more than it really is is a bit much.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Tanykome said:

Remember the Beanie Baby craze? Reminded me a lot of that but they were able to really target a larger audience because it focused on pop culture. I have no issue with people collecting stuff but acting like it is worth more than it really is is a bit much.

I think this was the companies doing. People put the value on the object based on how readily available it is. My sister and mother collected those things and I remember before the craze tanked, my mom was able to sell one of them for over $400 which is insane. I don't think any of these pop figures reached that and it is very unlikely for something like these Jinx ones to get there either.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, Cripto said:

I think this was the companies doing. People put the value on the object based on how readily available it is. My sister and mother collected those things and I remember before the craze tanked, my mom was able to sell one of them for over $400 which is insane. I don't think any of these pop figures reached that and it is very unlikely for something like these Jinx ones to get there either.

I think some have reached that point but they were some of those "only 100 were made" things. I am guessing what you are talking about have to do with defects. Back then, if a collector item had a defect, it was worth more. Go figure. lol